My wife seems to become more aroused with herself when seeing the My Pillow Guy on TV. Is there possible JC involvement?

by RubaDub 15 Replies latest jw friends

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Time to buy half a dozen My Pillows RubaDub. Maybe the Egyptian sheets too. She isn't getting steamed up over Mr. Pillow.

She just wants new fluffy soft white linens.

That's what makes her frisky. Your participation may or may not be required.

• scary21
    scary21

I like "MY PILLOW " bought it years ago for $109.00. Before BOGO free. What I don't get, he is now talking about his days as a CRACK HEAD.

What ! I don't think I would do that. Maybe that will turn her off, him being a former crack smoker.

Make sure you tell her right away. What will she think of that ???

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Mike Lindell has his faults but My Pillow is the best pillow I have ever used. He has also created more than 1500 jobs in Minnesota and you can't find very many complaints from the employees.

I would put most of the false claim advertising on whatever agency he hired to promote My Pillow.

• wolverines
    wolverines

My personal peeve is Bill Nye the not reall a science guy. He is not a scientist but a engineer who is gay and talks like he is an authority on everything while reading from a script.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

One of our former CO"s use to tell to the congregation: "The best pillow is a clean conscience!"

I guess he never tried MyPillow!

just saying!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

She just wants new fluffy soft white linens. That's what makes her frisky. Your participation may or may not be required.

@the girl next door ...

Maybe it's that bushy mustache that she thinks would provide, shall we say, a certain stimulus. Or maybe the 2 for 1 offer. I'll ask her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit