My wife seems to become more aroused with herself when seeing the My Pillow Guy on TV. Is there possible JC involvement?

by RubaDub 15 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I know we are living in the "last days" of this system of things, but it is getting creepy around the house.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Probably a judicial committee should be formed to discern her heart condition on the matter. If her heart has crossed the line it must be dealt with.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Rub: I think you should test your hypothesis. Go get a realistic creepy mustache, take off your clothes, and hug a pillow.... see if it leads anywhere interesting.

• tiki
    tiki

That pillow guy...my husband totally couldn't stand him!! It was so funny....every time those ads would come on he would go on and on about his obnoxicity!! I teased him about it mercilessly....so funny.

And Mr MeanMustard....your comment has me laughing my fool head off!!! (the one on my neck)

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

@MrMeanMustard ...

Yea, the guy creeps me out. Especially with that big cross hanging down from his neck.

Get naked, hug a pillow ... yea.

I need to pray for awhile.

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, Living with you it does not surprise me that she gets aroused with her self

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

It would be advisable to remove all TVs in the your house along with all pillows,

Tell your wife you did it to save your marriage.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Sing along, everybody,

"For the best nights sleep, in the whole wide world, it's myyy pillooow dot com."

I know you know the music. Don't be ashamed.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Probably a judicial committee should be formed to discern her heart condition on the matter. If her heart has crossed the line it must be dealt with.''

If at all possible, try to record it

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

The pillow guy is a fraud and cheat lol

In 2016, Lindell's My Pillow company was sued in Alameda County Superior Court in Oakland, California for running ads with false claims of the pillow helping with snoring, fibromyalgia, migraines and other medical conditions. Prosecutors in nine California counties brought the charges against the misleading infomercials.[20] MyPillow settled for about $1 million, while admitting no wrongdoing. "We did nothing wrong. We did not make any misleading claims," Lindell told NBC News. "Rather than fight this, I made a business decision to prevent long and costly litigation, pay this and move on."[20]

In 2017, the Better Business Bureau revoked accreditation of MyPillow, lowering its rating to an F based on a pattern of complaints by consumers. The BBB cited a Buy One, Get One offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the normal price of the product, not a sale price or free offer.[21]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit