If This Place Was A Congregation, Who Would Be The Elders, MS and CO's?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Your more than welcome for it Yeru. You are a good guy, I always enjoy your posts on the board.

So, in a nuthshell, ChoagieBoy is pretty much the military equivalent of meathead?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    nuthshell

I hate it when I have typos.

I tried to go back and fix it, but I do not see any edit option once a post has been submitted. What's with the new code?

• Valis
    Valis

Re: If This Place Was A Congregation, Who Would Be The Elders, MS and CO's?

Um rebbies...you see this to the right of your profile? Click it then look at the top or the bottom of the page for the edit link..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan, you would be the elder's wife that all the young sisters would go on the sly to get advice about liking the newest boy in the Hall.

Oh boy. That one again.................and can I also be in the back room, getting in trouble for gossiping? And can I report all the congregation "news" to my hubby?

Sounds SO FUN!!!!!!!!! (not)

edited to add the smiley............still all in fun.

• Valis
    Valis

we musn't forget the altar chicks either...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I would like to be the theocractic school overseer.This way I'm in charge of the library,and can edit all the lies in hightliter! I would make sure that everyone in the school points out at least one lie in the literature at that meeting!

No one would ever get a work on it,pointing out one lie gets everyone a good and can now move on to the next lie!

Blueblades

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I would be the disfellowshipped one, sitting in the parking lot within earshot of the front door so I could hear the music start, then I'd walk in, and put my head down and sit in the back row. I'd make sure I wouldn't smile at anyone in the bathroom so no one would think I was acknowledging them and therefore, "having association with them." Then at the end of 2 hour blah blah blah session, I'd leave right before the last song knowing this is what Jehovah would want me to do, because I've been a bad girl and I need to repent.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

LOL@TresHappy!

I'll bet we never thought of that! What would a congo be without its DF up the back!

Cheers, Ozzie

• mustang
    mustang

...parking lot attendant... yeah... that was how we got in trouble with the CHURCH next door

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

& don't forget GREETER!!! you gotta have this despicable duty on the roster!!!

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit