Who is your favorite thinker pt 2.

by The Rebel 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Leolaia is a researcher extraordinaire, we need her back.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Orphan crow has done so much research in the history and the blood issue. Her abilities amaze me.

There are many posted here I have a favouritism for. Many awesome posters

post off I arrive on this forum about the time leolaia left. I too wish she had a hankering to revisit the forum from time to time.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Here are my 3 favorite thinkers (current Governing Body(tm) members aside) . Without the writings of these giants of theological intellect, many of the discussions on this forum would never have happened!

• millie210
    millie210
    nonjwspouse
    Orphan crow has done so much research in the history and the blood issue. Her abilities amaze me.
    There are many posted here I have a favouritism for. Many awesome posters
    post off I arrive on this forum about the time leolaia left. I too wish she had a hankering to revisit the forum from time to time

Couldnt agree more. OrphanCrow is incredible and her researching skills are crazy, mad, good!

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

My favorite thinker, is the poster whose thoughts are most inspiring, most compassionate, and most sensitivie to how fragile many posters are. Therefore without favoritism I nominate millie210.

The Rebel.

• scary21
    scary21

So many.... but someone that has really good advise over and over is Lisa Rose.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I love so many thinkers here. But sticking to one, I will go with one that best fits the subject matter. When it comes to understanding all things JW, and getting that the only thing that matters in doctrine is what is written in the Watchtower articles, then the lady who finds those things is Blondie.

Barbara Anderson also understands all things JW very well and has excellent thinking on the subject.

I won't go on and on but there are tons of good debaters here.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I must refrain from nominating myself because my thoughts are so much higher than those of lessor mortals

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Clearly the best thinker on this forum is Perry. His posts are so enlightening they always get the most comments

• millie210
    millie210

Thank you Rebel

CoCo, thank you for giving more detail on Leolaia. She seems rather legendary!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit