Who is your favorite thinker pt 2.

by The Rebel 30 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Once upon a time I started a thread who is your favorite thinker and got many responses. However revisiting that thread I noted we were to modest to name ourselves or fellow posters. I therefore think we are either complete idiots, or modesty aside we should now name names, and restrict our answers to posters on the board.

So who on this board is your favorite thinker and why?

Modesty aside I would like to nominate myself " The Rebel" who I think should be referred to as " His Holiness" . O.K. If there are no other nominees I WIN.

The Rebel.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

P.s this competition is now open to nominate both past and present posters. (No disrespect to current posters, but it would be nice to create a thread)

The Rebel.

• mikeypants
    mikeypants

I think I need to think about this.

• snugglebunny
  • DavidG
    DavidG

My favourite thinker on this forum must be "Billy the Ex-Bethelite" So funny and insightfull. Love hte humour in your posts!

• Mickey mouse
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Leolaia. Her synesthesia gave her a fantastic ability to memorize, research and write scholarly articles.

She is missed by those who knew her.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Village Idiot, thanks for mentioning Leolaia I have thoroughly enjoyed and learnt so much from reading her past posts.

The Rebel.

• JRK
    JRK

I am my favorite thinker; therefore I am.

JK

• bsmart
    bsmart

Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie.

Farkel was the best! He and Leolaia own the history of the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit