Who is your favorite thinker pt 2.

by The Rebel 30 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

Cofty as unpopular as that might be.

• azor
    azor

I also really enjoy Terry's style of writing. He has a way with words.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

azor " Cofty as unpopular as that might be"

The Rebel. " Well Cofty and Slimboyfat, do make a great " Laurel & Hardy" or should I say more respectfully a lovable " Two Ronnies" when they debate against each other on threads.

The Rebel.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Cofty is certainly one of our best educators. Terry is always thoughtful. Any of the humanists. Posters who really care about people enough to take the time to offer good advice.

The one's I don't care for are those that jump new posters and run them off. Others that follow another poster around and continue to pick fights that started in someone else's post and simplistic believers in a faith of their own creation.

• millie210
    millie210

TIming is amazing but I was going to say Giordano...

I like the way he makes us realize like doesnt have to be a struggle. As a new poster with a JW mentality, he helped me to see a new way of looking at leaving.

Classy guy.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Giordano " the ones I don't care for are those that jump new posters and run them off"

The Rebel (A) Great comment, nice one, we are ex- Jehovers Witnesses and not educated at Oxford university.

The Rebel.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I agree with the above choices.

It amazes me whence come the thoughts and expressive mode of expression of our forum thinkers. They wax on and on, so eloquently, with clever, insightful turns of phrase.

Personally, I feel and do not think too much. It's neither a conscious nor deliberate choice to be a non-thinker, a brainless wonder; I simply lack the cerebral mechanism to add one plus one and get two. Truly, I want to understand and apply what useful information my esteemed fellow posters do offer. I'm awed and odd, I guess.

Hats off to our thinkers!

CoCo

• millie210
    millie210

I think this thread is like potato chips.....you cant stop with just one!

I am often amazed at how succinctly Outlaw can express a lot with a little. That takes a great depth of thought.

Yes, he is amazingly funny but I am often astounded when he slams the point in like a home run.

I have learned that the hardest things are the ones that appear effortless. Thats him.

To be able to do it with such humor is the icing on the cake.

• millie210
    millie210
    Village Idiot
    Leolaia. Her synesthesia gave her a fantastic ability to memorize, research and write scholarly articles.
    She is missed by those who knew her.

I arrived too late to know her.

I hear so many good things though, I am sorry I missed out.

Where did she go? Is she doing well? Anyone here keep in touch?

• compound complex
    compound complex

millie210:

Good morning! If you look up the last of her threads, she wrote, as I recall, that she was moving on. Her departure was on a cheerful note. She is a cheerful soul!

Best.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit