We’re getting out.

by MissDaSilva 24 Replies latest jw friends

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Been in for 20 plus years but decided to get out with my son.

Can’t do this anymore.

Never seen such hypocrisy and clickyness anywhere else.

The vaccine mandates really made me start asking questions.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

the GB updates woke me up when they were promoting the jabs. People could get df for smoking, using drugs, or alcohol because it was harmful to the body, yet they promoted jabs that injured and killed saying we showed we had faith in God if we listened to them. There were always things I thought they were off the mark on,but you know they always said to wait on Jehovah...what fools we have be made! Yes, Get yourself out...you will feel better.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Been in for 20 plus years but decided to get out with my son.

I don't blame you. The coverups and hypocrisy that made me eventually leave would just not believed if I told you.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Good for you MissDaSilva.

Get your son out of there before he's able to decide he wants to stay.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Yes the jabs from Jehovah is the main thing that is waking everyone up. Especially when Tony Morris ridicules another church for saying the jabs were from satans world and were harmful. The GB can’t change the fact that they said “would Jehovaxx get all the full time servants fully vaxed if they were not safe?”

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hypocrisy and cliqueyness.

It is just as aweful and nauseatingly distasteful anywhere.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Been in for 20 plus years but decided to get out . . .

Congrats!

I wish I could say the same, but evidently™ I am a slow learner as it took me over 50 years to awaken to TTATT.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Good for you and for your son! You won't regret it! There will be ups and downs especially if you have family still in. But the effort is worth it to have your freedom to live the life you want.

Welcome to the dark side...we have cookies.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

MisDaSilva--the real reason to get out isn't because you can't take it anymore, but the simple truth is, it isn't the "truth" and never has been. I wish I had read the history before I wasted 50 years of my life and made bad choices because of the JWs that left me homeless for awhile. It isn't God's organization( according to the Bible, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life-not a man made organization.)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thank God for the advent of the internet

All the history of the borg and its ways can be uncovered

Learn about Ray Franz and his books...

& youtube videos...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit