We’re getting out.

by MissDaSilva 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorb
    Gorb

I had this moment in 1995, the "this generation" issue.

Welcome!

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I think a lot of us in 1995,,had this WTF moment,,, with "this generation" issue.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Take some time to breath. Be resolved not to make new commitments for some time. Be willing to question everything. Seek good research not just search results. Leaving a high control community like the JWs is not a small thing yet millions have done it successfully, in fact billions have left other similar churches and belief systems. That is a singularly important epiphany to make. You are not alone and the JWs are not unique.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

WELCOME to the group from the "Ass" and 3rd Gen! A weight has been lifted from your shoulders.

Take a while to breathe the air. :)

Take a little time to do some reading( you will suddenly have more time). JWfacts.com, and then ex-Governing Body member Ray Franz's book: Crisis of Conscience. Another good read: "Combatting Cult Mind Control" by Steven Hassan.

It took my wife and I over 50 years to wake up. Good for you for doing it sooner! :)

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

They are not promoting and requiring people to be vaccinated.

• moley
    moley

Well done. It will be the best choice you ever make

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Always gratifying to see another mind freed from their sick control. Run like you stole something and never look back.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

MissDaSilva:

You are to be commended for your bravery in this decision.

And welcome to the forum!!

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    Rattigan3507 hours ago

“They are not promoting and requiring people to be vaccinated.“

-

Wrong they are actually promoting and requiring people to be vaccinated to attend any schools.

Rattigan you sound like those apologists who say nobody was forced to take the vax. Well what about all those who were told Jo jab no job? What about the truckers who had bank accounts seized?

What about all the elders who couldn’t attend the kingdom ministry schools because they were not fully vaccinated?

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Thank you for all your fantastic support and encouraging messages. I really appreciate it. 💖💐

They are promoting the jabs I’m afraid. People who want to attend pioneer or elder school have to be to up to date with their covid jabs.

I’ve been in doubt of the teachings for a few years. They seem to parrot the narrative and actively advertise the UN and WHO. Two of the most corrupt NGO’s on this earth.

I hate the JW App. Really corporate and slick. Not Christian or humble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit