Investment departments in Bethel

by Mikejw 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

MMXIV did you know Peter? We’re you in Bethel?

what do you think now AMorris has had the same problems?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    • There was a real problem with people leaving last will and testimony to the Borg, unbelievers who thought they would get something in the will from their older relatives found out everything went to the Borg

I was involved with teams who went in the bethel vans to do house clearance of older ones who died and left everything to the Borg

I have talked about my friend Peter Bullock who worked closely with Jewish dealers to sell anything valuable that was left in the will.

when I was at Bethel there was a vault full of gold and jewellery even fine art. I suspect the big wigs get first dibs on anything and for them it’s voluntary donations how much they give for that expensive watch or something else that was donated. They may not give anything and nobody would know they could just go into the vault and take what they wanted.

only the branch committee and Peter could enter the vault.

I once went in there with Peter as we worked together and I brought in heavy boxes of precious metals and stones that one old brother had left in his will.

I was absolutely amazed how much wealth was in this vault in London. I asked Peter why don’t you sell everything as you get it, he said it takes time to get best prices for everything and sometimes it better to wait a long time to get top prices for everything

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    • +5 / -0
    • Smiles
      Smilesa year ago

Now, if we could just expose the source and symbolism of those curious WT finger rings.

I haven’t seen the two new new members of the GB wearing pinky rings yet, they obviously haven’t got upto 33 degree yet but they are probably on the fast track.

the top secret societies need to penetrate all organisations with any power. JWs have millions of members and followers so they need to have control by the very top level secret societies

when you look back at the Borg it was obvious at the start Masonic symbols and halls

then more recently it’s been hidden somewhat but all top GB member have pinky rings

this has always been the case, can you find any time where there were no GB members wearing pinky rings?

my friend Peter Bullock knew about it and I wished I asked him more before he died.

Franz knew but never mentioned in his books for some reason.

I wonder how involved ToMo3 is and how much effort is being made to keep the secrets secret?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Anyone here who served in London the Ridgeway Bethel last couple of decades?

I wonder how many have left the Borg since serving there and if they would ever come on this site?

I noticed before about how Peter Bullock was in charge of the vault full of gold and silver. I also knew Peter and I was actually in the vault once it’s crazy how much donated loot was held there.

I would love to hear from any other ex London bethelites who may have know about the vault.

I also remember going to change GBpounds into USD before a trip to the states. They ran out of dollars at the currency exchange desk and had to send someone to the vault to get some more. The process was so complex.

the procedure to go in the vault needed about five witnesses and the security brothers would all be informed so the cameras would start recording and everyone knew the cameras would be recording every movement.

There was fine art there, lots of antiques and valuable stuff that had been donated when someone died they left everything in the will.

loads of jewellery and even gold and silver bullion and coins.

I notice once again the GB are pushing to get everyone to leave everything to them when they die.

The poor unbelieving family who get robbed of their inheritance will just hate the GB even more than before

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I lived 3 doors down from the Sidlicks at Bethel. Every weekday morning he had a Wall Street Journal waiting outside his door.

Watchtower is on the shortlist for private seminars sponsored by Morgan Stanley in NYC.

I know of more than a few California families who willed Watchtower over one Million upon their death.

One retired Morgan Stanley VP stockbroker/ JW elder has been flying around the USA on Watctower's behalf, setting up trusts to weasel even more money for Watchtower from wealthy aging JWs.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!! Should be a new Watchtower song.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes there seems to be an attitude that the young bethelites work hard and do things by the book and the older ones can sit back and different rules apply.

they all had investments and read Financial Times.

Peter Bullock was the go to guy about investment. Many were buying gold and silver from ‘him’ I say him but I mean donated bullion in the vault when some older Jw died.

I myself got taken along with all the talk that silver bullion was undervalued and now is the time to buy. I went to the vault to ask what silver was available and how much.

He had a couple of monster boxes (500) of US silver eagles that someone had left in their Will. Brothers were buying tubes of 20 coins for about $20 each Troy ounce. The talk around morning worship tables was that silver would double in price

This was after 2008 GFC. Then I remember 2011 price of silver went over $50 and loads of brothers went back to Peter to sell for double the price. He went and sold loads of gold and silver to the Jewish family who incidentally were the ones who bought all of London Watchtower buildings.

I asked Peter was it his decision to sell loads of the gold and silver in 2011, he said he makes suggestions and then the top brass get back to him.

Many brothers sold gold for $2000oz and Silver for $50oz on Peters suggestion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit