Investment departments in Bethel

by Mikejw 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LV101
    LV101

Smiles -- what symbol on rings? There's many pictured time to time on Telegram of weird affiliations, etc. Is it the name Jehovah in Hebew -- thinking positive here.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Smiles -- what symbol on rings? There's many pictured time to time on Telegram of weird affiliations, etc. Is it the name Jehovah in Hebew -- thinking positive here.

-

which telegram groups please?

• Smiles
    Smiles

Symbolism OF their rings, not symbolism ON their rings.

In other words why does this brood of GB wear an extra gaudy gold ring... some GB helpers and other career WT men wear similar. Why? What is the source? Seniority rings? Elite symbolism? Who inherits those rings after death? WT vault? Passed on to new leadership?

• Smiles
  • fulano
    fulano

Personally I don’t think it has any meaning. It’s the lack of “je ne sais quoi”, lack of style. You can see it from their shabby cheap suits and adornments on their polyester ties. A signet ring, when you are not from an aristocratic family is “not done”.

• LV101
    LV101

Telegram channel - not certain but recently one called 'Unvaccinated' - many vax'd are on channel, of course. Seems to be quite a few weird insignias, emblems, whatever. Masonry, Illuminati, weird pins on lapels and read something goofy about cross sign upside down design - probably krazy. Distinguishing marks of the Elite/ruling class over the political minions - who knows.

• Smiles
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am sure one of the reasons they push shunning of disfellowshipped and disassociated children so hard is because they know some parents will leave everything to Watchtower as a result. Evil.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i got lucky--my dear old JW dad left it all to me.

• LV101
    LV101

Easy asset grab for WT to convince parents to shun/disown and destroy the nucleus of the family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit