Investment departments in Bethel

by Mikejw 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Just reviewed 2022 conventions videos.... that extra ring is still a thing.

-

yes it goes way back, GB and helpers always start to wear these rings once they get to a certain level

this is top secret stuff

I wonder what would happen if younger Bethelites started wearing the exact same rings?

• Listener
    Listener

Mikejw - This is the reason that Smurfgirl is not credible, it's a summary put together by some reddit user and comes straight from Smurfgirl/Veronica herself. It basically comes from her many calls to sixscreens over the years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JehovahsWitnesses/comments/7qhe2p/expos%C3%A9_the_governing_body_of_jehovahs_witnesses/

I posted an even shorter summary from that on reddit, as follows -

Veronica remembers the following GB members present at occultist meetings: Fred Franz, Lyman Swingle, Henschel, Nathan Knorr, etc. The members would get into fist fights if things didn’t go the way they were supposed to go.

Lots of bloodletting and animal sacrifices, they would also pretend to kill someone as part of their ritual. Lots of beatings, but she never saw someone killed.

The GB wanted to get answers on everything. They wanted to know if they were chosen in 1914, etc. They would use crystal balls, masonic tarot decks (the watchtower card stands for destruction), they wanted info on the Catholics, their prophecies, they would always consult their channels (mirrors, crystals, automatic writing, palm reading, looking into water).

They had pedophiles placed in certain congregations when they needed a “sacrifice”. And they would have countless of children raped until they got the result they wanted.

Veronica was an automatic writer for the Governing Body.

She would wake up to a black chair rocking in her room, like in the exorcist (Obviously it was a Demon on the rocking chair).

Her parents would lock their bedroom but leave the back door open, then the Watchtower would come and take her. They took her to a field with a pentagram and they would sacrifice adorable animals, and Fred Franz would laugh, as if he was possessed, it certainly wasn’t a human laugh. They would wear Masonic robes. They would lay her and do things to her, things a little girl wouldn’t want to be done to her.

Her mother would violate her a with wooden spoon and she was beaten in a sexual manner.

She knows of too many active pedophiles in the Kingdom Halls and nothing is being done.

The GB and The DaVinci Code are synonymous to Veronica.

She was flown out to England by the Watchtower, she was allowed to sign the Queen of England’s guest book, they had special treatment from the Watchtower.

“If you don’t hear from me, tell people it is the Watchtower”, she says this after admitting to being fearful for her life.

She was drugged by a Circuit Overseer. Usually, the higher you go in the pyramid, the more corrupt they are. Only trust low-level ranking publishers.

Stephen Lett uses code words to get people in trances.

Veronica was forced to mirror gaze, this is how a lot of the garbage in Revelation, It's Grand Climax At Hand was created.

This is why JWs hate Catholics, because they killed their “Grand Masters”.

The Knights Templars wore long beards and long black tunics. CT Russell didn’t want to wear the tunic so he put the cross and crown on his jacket.

She would lay on her side like some prophecy from Ezekiel. Veronica used a ballerina box that she wined up 13 times, she created her own ritual, eventually, she would light her own candles, GB was hesitant at first because she was too young. They then published an article about Ezekiel and the box, because it was basically her ritual.

In one broadcast, Veronica begins crying as she remembers Fred Franz & The Governing Body amputating her Pinky.

• Smiles
    Smiles

"apostate driven lies" ??

• fulano
    fulano

Smurfgirl is just ridiculous. I have seen some of here videos. She needs to seek professional help.

• hoser
    hoser

They will criticize you for working to have a home, jewelry and investments but will gladly take them from your heirs when you pass away.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Talk about making out like a bandit, the old bethel in Mill Hill was sold to a rich Jewish group for millions and after they paid everything they asked the branch for a quote to do security and maintenance a little longer.

They then asked for a quote to do all the work changing the buildings to what the Jews wanted

again it was millions of pounds quoted per year to do all the work

then pandemic happened and the Jews plans changed they asked the branch for more work to be done differently to what was previously planned

the Jews are paying the branch millions and millions and think about this….ALL THE WORK IS BEING DONE BY VOLUNTEERS UNPAID

THE BRANCH KEEPS ALL THOSE MILLIONS AND THEY HAVE A HUGE GROUP OF VOLUNTEERS IN NORTH LONDON GOING IN EVERY DAY WORKING ON A JEWISH BUILDING

The fact is these brothers and sisters think they are on a quick build or working on Chelmsford again, but they are actually working for free on a Jewish building and the Jews are paying the branch.

If anyone here is familiar with Coniston court one of the Bethel accommodation blocks opposite Waitrose that was included in the sale. Now it’s like a quick build with all volunteers working on the plans for the Jewish millionaires.

Anyone here remember the two newish accommodation blocks further down? Again volunteers working for free on the Jews plans for the Jewish building and the branch keeping every penny

• Biahi
    Biahi

Could this be true about Smurf girl? God, I knew she suffered much being in the WT, but this seems beyond the pale. Can anyone corroborate her story?

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I don't want to throw cold water on anyone's theory, but I think (only my idea mind you) that the reason the GB is given to wearing the rings is that 1. They are insecure and it makes them feel like they have more clout and presence when they are adorned with gold 2. They secretly wish that they were wearing University rings that would make them more credible as leaders of a multi-billion dollar religious/business corporation.

These men are both arrogant AND insecure at the same time. They envy the degree'd Bethelites they have doing their legal work and other licensed activity that requires a degree from a university or college. To me, this is the saddest part of all. I have never thought that they were masons or part of a secret order. They are just unlettered, ordinary men who want to be lettered and extraordinary.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Very sorry to hear of the demise of Peter Bullock, he was a nice guy. I recall he would mostly wear a 3 piece suit, be super polite and respectful. He drew a little criticism for his study group being on the dull side and his preference for Kingdom hall refurbs being in muted brown/beige colours. Often he'd insist on good materials though, oak rather than pine.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

After what happened to Peter in the investment department getting kicked out for drinking too much whiskey

Announcement

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 it was announced at World Headquarters that Brother Anthony Morris III is no longer serving as a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit