Inside the new style Kingdom Halls - photos

by darkspilver 63 Replies latest members private

• eva luna
    eva luna

this does not make you feel closer to a god.

hiking can give me a feeling of a higher power.

this is just the plain opposite.

[[ just hang an AA , NA, SLAA or what ever 12 step program over the jW.oRg ones after the meeting and see who comes back , after a change of clothes of course. many are going to need a meeting after all the trauma ]]

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Not very inviting, but then we know they are transitioning from an invitation to judgement, so they just need holding pens, now.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Ah Corby, I have a soft spot for that former steel town. Did anyone else go to Assemblies at the old Jubilee Centre in Corby?

I met my Mrs there in 1983. I would LOVE to post some pictures of us as the cute teenage couple in love that we were but . . you know.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Most Kingom Halls had an ambience that was welcoming and pleasant, this is somewhere I could not get out of quicker,no friendly feel or homely atmosphere, just an industrial unit.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That Hall's design is basically the same as the ones that were around when I was growing up, accept for the fact of the windows, our KH started out with them but then they were covered up. All KHs are basically an empty box shape with fold up/stacking chairs

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    They could spruce up these new style halls with a couple of pillars, a chequered floor and a cross and crown symbol above the platform!
  • Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

A soulless building for a soulless religion

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Why are they so interested in "worldly" resale value? I thought the great tribulation was right around the corner? Shouldn't we all be locating bunkers about now?

Seriously though, it is obvious this building was built to only temporarily be a kingdom hall. What does that mean exactly? Do they know they are going out of business soon?

How does that affect morale in the congregation - to know you are worshiping in a future Kinko's?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You Can Bring Your Horse..

To This Kingdom Hall..

Image result for indoor horse arena

OR.....Go to This Kingdom Hall..

TO PICK UP CHICKS!..

Image result for Agriculture fair

• smiddy
    smiddy

You walk into a Kingdom Hall , it`s no different than being in an Aldi`s store , a market place ,, you walk into a Catholic Church ,it is a place of solemn reverence , a spiritual feeling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit