Chelmsford is green-lighted

by Saltheart Foamfollower 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Judging from the existing construction work under way I bet the project was halted and already completed/approved plans were re-written; I would be interested if someone with experience in construction had an opinion.

This is 100% the case. I was speaking with someone who holds a senior role in the construction department at Brooklyn last December and knows the project very, very well. They stopped the work, scaled it back and then resubmitted drawings for planning approval. They stopped all groundworks and over the past 6-9 months have concentrated on access road, clearing old waste and contaminated areas, clearing trees and general preparation.

It was a real skeleton staff for while but my understanding is that groundworks have been back underway for a while, presumably in areas where they were confident they could move ahead once everything was cleared planning wise.

I expect a further cash drive asap now, probably repeated along with the quarterly reviews. I suspect they will keep the sale of Mill Hill going as slowly as possible so the R&F don't hear of a multi-million sale going through and slow the giving down.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Recycled toilet waste on a toxic site infested with Japanese knotweed, added to which the threat of fly blown rotting corpses wherever you step and a government of seven under-educated and deluded clowns............or do I have a jaundiced viewpoint?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Q: If they are encouraging the brothers and sisters to sell their houses and belongings and downsize why do GB need big fancy ass branches, won't they be the branches be the first on the list when the police start storming into the houses of JWs hauling them off to prison. Surely, the government would cut off the head of the serpent (ie the Branch) first?

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

So the branch gets free labor and they dont give out as many many magazines and books and they can keep all the magazines and books they have now to keep for them in 4 years time to give out,im not joking today i walked past four carts and they all had many copies of a teaching book that was printed TEN years ago,i managed to get 14 to put in the trash but there were loads more left on the carts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit