Chelmsford is green-lighted

by Saltheart Foamfollower 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    I'm not a spelling or grammar nazi, but I just had to highlight the typo "scared service" as it was so funny :smile: - rich in ambiguity.

hahaha! My Freudian fat fingers.

• JHK
    JHK

"Armageddon can waits", says the Governing Body Bank.

The first is to take the money from the sale and send the money to paradise.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The previous plans & sketches (still on the Temple Farm website ) had a printery and other sundry buildings. The current newsletter,which does not claim to be a detailed blueprint, refers only to a warehouse ,offices and residences

It sure looks smaller...

• wifibandit
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    a team of about 20 have spent over a year getting rid of the asbestos contamination and are not even half way there.

I'm sure that they're doing asbestos as they can.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I'm sure that they're doing asbestos as they can.

boom boom....groan.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

What's going in the warehouse, ready built bunkers for all? Seriously what do they have to warehouse? Maybe legal case files, or even laid off elderly ones, "good news for you, you have been reassigned, ..to the warehouse!" Stacked up bunk beds for the old.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Toxic waste contamination at Warwick, toxic waste contamination at Chelmsford...

...you'd think the WTS would take the hint.

Unless, of course, no one will sell any other kind of property to them. Or better yet, the sellers knew about it and were laughing at the Org behind their backs for buying it.

:smirk:

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

Maybe someone can write to the org. as a "Questions from Readers"....They could start out by saying they love the website and all the work the org. is doing, but from YOUR WEBSITE, it seems we are living in the last days, & you are telling your congregations, to downsize their lives...Can you simplify your life ? Yet, it seems the org. is still building state of the art bldgs. If the end is near, shouldn't the org. not be bldg. at this time ?

Point blank, just ask them. I bet you, that letter would never make it to the back of a WT. If it does, they will give a convoluted explanation, like if ARM or GB comes, the friends will...blah blah blah...

I would love to ask one of the friends that, but then I'd be looked as ......"THINKING".

Tor

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

konceptual99 - "My Freudian fat fingers."

(Ladies...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit