Court confirms:--Severe Criticism of Jehovah's Witnesses is Justified!

by Atlantis 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    posited the idea on another Thread that the In House Lawyers advising the Org. are probably not very good, that probably they have grown up in the org, and not really had much experience in fighting Cases for clients in the real World. Anybody know the background of one or more of these shadowy folk ?

YES! YES! and YES! Their lawyers are an absolute shower.

Always thought their bumbling behaviour smacks of brainwashing, yes, but more than that pure arrogance in thinking you are right and protected by God.

I also think it's often a case of The Emperor's New Clothes and that those nearest to the seat of power (GB) don't EVER challenge them and suck up to them . To the point they do their bidding fully knowing it's risky.

I do know the Aussie lawyer at the ARC, Vincent O'Toole,was put through law school by the org.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Watchtower doesn't just attack the Bible it attacks the fundamental thinking ability of Mankind.

Watchtower wants freedom from sense. They want nonsense.""

That's part of the B.I.T.E. model by Steven Hassan.

This the "T'' part of it. They hijack ones' ''thinking'' ability here.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina
    Hi Beth Sarim - glad someone else has noticed this.

Lot of people overlook things like Dada, comedy and clowning.These are all in Watchtower's toolbox.

The very first step is to slightly confuse you, make you think THEY are more intelligent/more in touch with God/better than you (that is what aristocracy means - better (aristo) power (cracy)), then get you to wait till you understand things better. Or until you have made progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHJMPw8RHU

Watchtower is a mantrap for Christians. A key part of the trap is that once they have slightly confused you on what appears a trivial issue which can be overlooked, they encourage you to ask questions.

BUT THE QUESTIONS ARE NEVER ANSWERED. Oh yes they'll get answered tomorrow when there's some new light from the aristocracy that is the GB. But tomorrow never comes and if there is new light, it is just new gobbledigook. AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH THAT GOBBLEDIGOOK.

It is like a chidren't game called Simple Simon Says. Everyone has to do what Simple Simon says or you are out.

But Christians are supposed to do what Jesus Christ says. Not Simple Simon. Or Simple anyone else.

Watchtower not only hijacks thinking ability, they hijack your moral compass. The one you are born with, your natural sense of right and wrong and your natural sense of love.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Odd that the Org would try to sue for “defamation”...

...when all the things listed were 100% factual.

You’d almost think they didn’t want these things widely known, or something.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Vid, in years to come they won't be able to Sue for Defamation, they will not have a shred of Good Character left in the mind of the Public, and the Courts, once all the Child Abuse stuff comes out fully, and these Abuses of the Human Rights of members too.

• Half banana
    Half banana

I wonder who in the governing body will be first to become an alcoholic?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

This further reinforces something I’ve suspected for a while now...

...the days of the Org’s tax exemption are numbered.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

The Swiss judgement is online at JZ help a portal for helping victims of JW doctrine located in Germany. Among others information about child abuse handling in JW community, in Italian, German, English.

http://jz.help/en/

Honours go to

Dr. Regina Spiess who is now in the board together with Udo Obermayer.

http://jz.help/en/about-us/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit