Who did CHRIST claim he was?

by Revealed 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oi, Reevy,

None of the above is of any use because things in a the Bible are not proof. Why should they be? Are things in the Quran true? The book of Mormon? If not why not?

No more than Marvel comics are proof Spider-man exists in real life.

EG

He answered THAT: every Jew knew what a son was!

How do you know this isn't fiction?

I bet a pound to a pinch of salt that you have no tangible evidence for any god or Jesus what so ever.

I beg you read this thread and make a sensible contribution, mate. https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/270471/can-you-prove-jesus-existed-outside-bible-called-evidence

• Revealed
    Revealed

John 5:36- But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.37-And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.

His Father he later called him the only TRUE God! (John 17:3)

The crowds saw JESUS, however!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The crowds saw JESUS

How do you know? You weren't there.

How do you know it isn't just a fictional tale?

How long after the claim was this written in John?

• Revealed
    Revealed

There are firm historical references to Jesus, and I believe the Bible (for reasons to be given another time).

Is that so difficult for you to believe?

• Revealed
    Revealed

Why do YOU say he was part of a Triune God, or are you just another atheist?

• Revealed
    Revealed

The Koran and The Book of Mormon are fiction; have you READ them?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    There are firm historical references to Jesus

No there aren't. Look at the thread I bumped....oh and Prove it.

Why do YOU say he was part of a Triune God, or are you just another atheist?

I don't care. I just await proper evidence. I don't conform to labels. I take it 'just another' is meant to diminish my request for you to prove your claims.

The Koran and The Book of Mormon are fiction; have you READ them?

Yes. Have you?

I've read the Rig Vedas, the Toa Te Ching and a whole heap of other nonsense too.

• Revealed
    Revealed

John 6:37- All that the Father gives me will come to me; and him who comes to me I will not cast out.

38- For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him who sent me;

39- and this is the will of Him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me,

but raise it up at the last day.

40- For this is the will of my Father, that every one who sees the son and believes in him should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jesus constantly said he didn't come for his OWN purposes!AND that he had received them from GOD!

• Revealed
    Revealed

Ahhh! Atheists- they are a Legend in their own minds...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Ahhh! Atheists- they are a Legend in their own minds...

Is that meant to be a conversation stopper?... how you wheedle out of answering questions to your claims?

Now can you answer my questions?

I have a little gift for you..and by the way, you can't count time with me, if you are in fact a JW and not just a troll holed up in your mother's back bedroom crying...

July 15, 2011 WT ‘’Well, apostates are 'mentally diseased', and they seek to infect others with their disloyal teachings." ‘’7 What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them.
    We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add
    our comments to their blogs.’’

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit