Who did CHRIST claim he was?

by Revealed 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So, you can't discuss anything? you are still copy pasting?

Please stop. can you just have a discussion?

If not I call troll!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Why are you trying to hijack this topic? Why not choose a topic like "Revealed is Looney"- and I will join you there.

Because I'm discussing your claim. that isn't a hijack. All you're doing is copy pasting from your chosen book and it has no discussion value.

I would never call you a 'looney'. Please don't try to demean either me or yourself. I'm suspecting you might be a troll because you just won't enter into a discussion.

Well. I tried.

• Revealed
    Revealed

Quit hijacking this tread TROLL.

• Revealed
    Revealed

John 8:23- He said to them, “You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.24- I told you that you would die in your sins, for you will die in your sins unless you believe that I am he.”25- They said to him, “Who are you?” Jesus said to them, “Even what I have told you from the beginning.26- I have much to say about you and much to judge; but He who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what Ihave heard from Him.”27- They did not understand that he spoke to them of the Father.28- So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the son of man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority but speak thus as the Father taught me.29- And He who sent me is with me; He has not left me alone, for I always do what is pleasing to him.”

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Quit hijacking this tread TROLL.

Just as I thought. You have no arguments. You have taken the easy way out. you can stop shouting too. It's most immature. I've been here years and will continue to comment on whatever threads I care to..it's part of the guide lines here. If you don't like it, complain to a moderator.

• Revealed
    Revealed

John 8:38- I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard FROM YOUR father.”

• Revealed
    Revealed

Johh 8:57- The Jews then said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” 58- Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am. (A mistranslation. It should read "existed")

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Deuteronomy 25:11,12

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

• Revealed
    Revealed

John 10:33- The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we stone you but for blasphemy; because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

The response he made Trinitarians IGNORE~

34- Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, you are Gods’?

35- If he called them Gods to whom the word of God came (and scripture cannot be broken),

36- do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said,

‘I am the SON of God’?

37- If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me;

38- but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.”

• Revealed
    Revealed

I could go on- but he has said enough in these verses to completely destroy the 'Trinity'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit