Who did CHRIST claim he was?

by Revealed 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Revealed
    Revealed

John 7:16- My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;17- if any man’s will is to do his will, he shall know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority. 18- He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of Him who sent him is true, and in Him there is no falsehood.

• Revealed
    Revealed

The words of Jesus are in the Bible- whether it is or not inspired is a topic of it's own.

• Revealed
    Revealed

John 7:28- So Jesus proclaimed, as he taught in the temple,

“You know me, and you know where I come from? But I have not come of my own accord; He who sent me is true, and Him you do not know. 29- I know him, for I come from Him, and he sent me.”

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The words of Jesus are in the Bible- whether it is or not inspired is a topic of it's own.

And we believe it why? I want evidence Jesus existed. Even then it wouldn't lead to god.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What do you think of the following?

July 15, 2011 WT ‘’Well, apostates are 'mentally diseased', and they seek to infect others with their disloyal teachings." ‘’7 What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them.
    We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add
    our comments to their blogs.’’

• Revealed
    Revealed

I think it is nonsense.

And, Jesus preached to an entire NATION of apostates!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Now, Reevy, are you able to have a chat without copy pasting irrelevant words from a book? Or, without trying to stop discussion with labels?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I think it is nonsense.

So, you are NOT a loyal JW?

And, Jesus preached to an entire NATION of apostates!

I say I need evidence outside of the Bible to prove it. that isn't unreasonable, just prudent.

• Revealed
    Revealed

John 8:18- I bear witness to myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness to me.”

• Revealed
    Revealed

Why are you trying to hijack this topic? Why not choose a topic like "Revealed is Looney"- and I will join you there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit