Political leaning since leaving the Org.

by Olig 30 Replies latest social current

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

Very conservative. I find the Left both dishonest and dangerous, kind of like the Organization.

• Olig
    Olig
    Wow, all mostly centre leaning! Phizzy, I agree that the Tories have buggered up this country well and truly!! I am actually quite the fan of Boris Johnson, I think he is a much better choice than Jeremy Hunt!
  • APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I think he is a much better choice than Jeremy Hunt!

Jeremy Hunt is nothing but a great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I had reservations anout age, but as long as the VP is acceptable, I am all for Bernie Sanders for U.S. president.

This country is well-to-do enough to pass the benefits down to the workers. The rich are just playing a game to see who can have helicopters and own sports teams and make themselves richer through bankrupting companies and paying no severance.

I am all for "tax the rich, feed the poor." Healthcare for all. Any child could look at a pie chart of the U.S. budget and tell you where money can come from to pay for things before increasing taxes on the rich.

• scary21
    scary21

80% Libertarian, Fiscal conservative. Strong Military. Vote republican

• naomidangerlee
    naomidangerlee

Staunch Labor (equiv Democrat) - very progressive left ideologies. Pro gay, pro choice.

As someone raised in a controlling judgemental religion where I couldn’t be loved for just being myself and had to lose my family, friends and husband just to be able to be my true self, I have unlimited empathy for our LGBTQI+ family.

I think that we all, having escaped such a cult, should have nothing but love and support for our LGBTQI+ family who have also had to make the choice between being themselves, and having a relationship with their family and friends.

Not to mention the misogyny and pro life values we rejected. We should be fighting for women’s rights in every way.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Every time I see something about the LGBT community there is another letter added. First it was the Q. Now what does the I stand for?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm lukewarm and wishy-washy by many peoples' standards. Start out in the center and then, depending on the subject, decide accordingly.

I tend to be more conservative on financial issues and more liberal on social matters if that makes any sense.

Rub a Dub

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

I don't trust anyone. Just about every president that got elected and promised something failed in keeping those promises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdVSqSNHhVo

He did raised Taxes.

The only thing I can hope for is that no one start a nuke war. WW3

• titch
    titch

Ah, but of course Mr. Bush said no "NEW" taxes. Nope, no new ones---just raise, or, increase, the OLD ones that are already on the books. Just sayin' Folks. Best Regards...

Titch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit