Oroborus is YoYoMama?????

by bluesapphire 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    A real troll is easy to pick, and they don't hang around for long.

Speaking of which, I'm expecting the return of Comforter/Dunsscot anytime soon, in one form or another.

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you Prisca. You get it.

• Jayson
    Jayson

So what Pris?

Because he asked questions and gave little info about himself, some quickly came to the conclusion that he was a troll. Minimus has been on this board for almost a year, and over that time he has given information about himself (and his family).

Nobody has to do anything here that they do not want to. Simon makes sure of that. If you choose to give info that's a choice. Minimus talks of a "mob menatality" of JWD posters, that's crap. Period.

• minimus
    minimus

Since Jayson's been here since April 12th, I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Minimus, I remember defending you when you were being accused as a troll. Do you remember? It was the thread where someone was sick of your questions. I haven't seen "mob mentality" lately. But I'm hardly able to go on here and when I do I can't maneuver to post much with one hand. Takes too long. But I think you're overreacting.

• Jayson
    Jayson

Thats fair to say Minimus; look up the other alias Iwasyoungonce. I have told people that I am both people. I did as soon as I came back here.

I remember Farkel I think it was? That started the "Is Minimus a troll thread. I don't think you are a troll. I also don't think that there is a "mob mentality" at JWD. But I have given your comments on this thread a little thought. I could go as far as there is a holier than thou type attitude that people some of us jump on board; sometimes. But your "mob" thing Imo is wrong. And also maybe I would have a different (less polar) attitude if you used one of your daily editorials to pose the question "if" one thinks that there is a mob mentality @ JWD. As a question as opposed to an opinion gives it more validity to me (And that is just IMHO) Here guy on this thread someone made a mistake. And they said they are sorry. People even defended Ed. I think that should be a good thing and not an excuse to run a certain lot down that you don't get along with or like. When people are hurt by the JW cult I will always try to give a some comfort if I can. I know that pain. I will always come down on those that try to put salt in the wound. Others will to. I understand that you post to create an avenue of dialoge. And you are very good at it. Maybe to good.To be honest I don't know why I came back here. Maybe I am looking for something. It sure wasn't to partake in another forum of political bashing.

Today my son caught his first fish. He did it with that huge pole behind him. He did it all by himself. He says "Now I am a fisherman, I caught a fish all by myself!"

I know that has nothing to do with this thread or your comments. But I also know that that moment when he reeled in pole; That is what it is all really all about.

Signed,

Jayson aka I wasyoungonce...And not trying to hide it.

• Jayson
    Jayson

Thats fair to say Minimus; look up the other alias Iwasyoungonce. I have told people that I am both people. I did as soon as I came back here.

I remember Farkel I think it was? That started the "Is Minimus a troll thread. I don't think you are a troll. I also don't think that there is a "mob mentality" at JWD. But I have given your comments on this thread a little thought. I could go as far as there is a holier than thou type attitude that people some of us jump on board; sometimes. But your "mob" thing Imo is wrong. And also maybe I would have a different (less polar) attitude if you used one of your daily editorials to pose the question "if" one thinks that there is a mob mentality @ JWD. As a question as opposed to an opinion gives it more validity to me (And that is just IMHO) Here guy on this thread someone made a mistake. And they said they are sorry. People even defended Ed. I think that should be a good thing and not an excuse to run a certain lot down that you don't get along with or like. When people are hurt by the JW cult I will always try to give a some comfort if I can. I know that pain. I will always come down on those that try to put salt in the wound. Others will to. I understand that you post to create an avenue of dialoge. And you are very good at it. Maybe to good.To be honest I don't know why I came back here. Maybe I am looking for something. It sure wasn't to partake in another forum of political bashing.

Today my son caught his first fish. He did it with that huge pole behind him. He did it all by himself. He says "Now I am a fisherman, I caught a fish all by myself!"

I know that has nothing to do with this thread or your comments. But I also know that that moment when he reeled in pole; That is what it is all really all about.

Signed,

Jayson aka I wasyoungonce...And not trying to hide it.

• minimus
    minimus

Jayson, I appreciate your comments. It's funny that I've gotten criticized because I supposedly never give my opinion and only ask questions. Now the suggestion is to ask a question and withhold my opinion. I think that my point about "mob mentality" should be taken within context. This whole board should not be charecterized as having a mob mentality, but this mentality DOES manifest itself at different times. If you disagree with that, that is your opinion. My position is unchanged, young man.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Jayson,

We can't see the pic, because it's on your C drive and only you can see the pic (presumably of your son's fish). You will need to upload the pic to a pic hosting site, such as www.Strike9.com and copy the downloaded pic over to here, so that we can all see your son's pride and joy.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That's fantastic Jayson! What kind of fish?

I remember when Jackson caught his first fish. He was so proud and threw his chest out like he had conquered the world. Which in a way, he had.

I get such a kick out of watching kids. It's really neat to be a parent sometimes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit