Oroborus is YoYoMama?????

by bluesapphire 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Nope, looks like the streak is extending. We got a really hot recruiting class, including a new QB that might be able to step into Carson Palmer's shoes immediately.

Unfortunately, during my actual schooldays we had that little slide against yall. that sucked.

But we are on top for now!

-Eduardo

• avishai
    avishai
    2. FDS: Always had a concern about this, now confirmed in my belief that this doctrine is in total error

In which case, the whole house of cards falls down & the entire religion is BS.

Congrats on your new little one! I have one myself, almost 11 mo. old, she's a blast. She's sitting right behind me now, tearing up a newspaper. I am so glad that she will never have to grow up w/ the BS I did, the cover ups of abuse, physical & sexual that my bro & I went through, the lies, being told that my mom would have stoned me to death for lipping off when I was 5, & the only reason she did'nt is she could'nt get away w/ it. Please don't expose your daughter to this filth. Welcome, Eduardo, good to have a different viewpoint.

• dubla
    dubla

orob-

you guys did hit a hell of a recruiting class, ill give you that....but the irish didnt do too bad themselves....top 5 according to the "experts" at espn, mostly on defense once again (with the number 2 rated qb in the country as well)....of course, the ratings on recruiting classes seldom mean a whole lot. the core of our defense is back (8 of the starters i believe), and didnt you guys lose a little more than carson palmer? (that safety that tormented us pops to mind)......but, as im sure you know, talent goes out the window when its nd-usc....throw out the ratings, standings, records...itll be a classic as usual. the hometown crowd wont soon forget that a** whoopin we recieved out west........if we only win one game this year, i sincerely hope its that one.

aa

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Oroborus I apologize. After I read your response to Esmerelda which I thought was very cold hearted and saw you signed "Eduardo" I got you confused with YoYo who was "Ernesto" and who hurt me and my mom badly at one time. I jumped the gun big time. Now looking at your style I can see you're not YoYo who was very ignorant and rude.

Anyway, again I'm sorry. Everyone on this thread made good points and I agree with them.

Blue (of the foot in mouth class)

• Simon
    Simon

I htink we can overdo the "troll" alerts sometimes.

It would be better to judge each poster on their posts. There is nothing wrong with someone being a JW apologist or wanting to express pro-JW views here and I hope anyone doing so would be treated with respect ... the same respect that we want in return.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    very quick to comdemn alternative viewpoints here in this forum

"alternative viewpoints" here means the same old, same old that most people here threw off the yoke of, of course. The stuff that they heard and had to spout all the time, even if they thought it was crap, so they wouldn't be shunned by all their friends and family. Eduardo, if they need to hear that garbage again, I'm sure there're conveniently placed Kingdom Halls dotted all over the areas where this board's inhabitants hail from. We don't need you here as a mobile Kingdom Hall. Or are you counting your time here?

• Simon
    Simon

Don't forget that different people are at different stages - I can remember my instinct and reaction was to defend the WTS at one time. I'm glad that people were patient and understanding with me.

• amac
    amac
    We don't need you here as a mobile Kingdom Hall. Or are you counting your time here?

What are you, the board spokesman?

I, among the others in this thread, welcome you Oroborus. It's always healthy to hear the flip side of any argument.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    What are you, the board spokesman?

No, just stating facts. We don't need his regurgitative Tower-speak here - we've all heard that crap a hundred times. What we need is experiences and thoughts that can't be found in official Tower literature. Official Tower info and policy can be found at http://www.watchtower.org/

Eduardo has every right to post what he believes to be his own thoughts here, however. Just because I said we don't "need" them doesn't mean they should be banned. All I'm saying is that while he simply repeats the Tower, with the same spiel that everyone here knows, his postings are superfluous. Anyway, it isn't us who legalistically forbid him to be here, but his own masters!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hmmm. It seems Eduardo's posts have changed a little from when he first came in here - I just bothered to read some of the stuff he wrote here and discovered my rant above was not really related to much that he'd said. Apologies to Eduardo. But I won't delete my rant - just substitute SwordOfJah for Eduardo in it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit