Oroborus is YoYoMama?????

by bluesapphire 62 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Stephanus, are you saying SwordofJah is Eduardo?

• Farkel
    Farkel

blue,

: Stephanus, are you saying SwordofJah is Eduardo?

Eduardo has always been straightforward with his identity and has never mis-represented himself. He and I had engaged in battles in the past, but pretty much without acrimony. SwordofJah is an idiot, and Eduardo could not possibly be that idiot.

Farkel

• larc
    larc

Edwardo,

I appreciate your sincerity, I really do. I think that you must understand, however, that most of us here have a very different point of view from yours. I surely expect that you know that, OK?

Now, I don't know why you post here, because you know that you will face a fire storm of criticism. So, my question is: why are you here, and why do you bother to comment?

• minimus
    minimus

What bothers me is the mob mentality that can exist here when a person is "different". I think it's a shame that a person HAS to provide personal information about himself so as to be believed. What is it? Everyone is a troll until proven not guilty???

• Farkel
    Farkel

miniumus,

As usual, when you get out of your fluff element, you play the fool:

: What bothers me is the mob mentality that can exist here when a person is "different". I think it's a shame that a person HAS to provide personal information about himself so as to be believed. What is it? Everyone is a troll until proven not guilty???

There is no mob mentality in this thread, doofus. Someone accused Eduardo of being a troll. Myself and others showed that he wasn't. Everyone then got it and accepted it. Mobs don't work like that, Educardo VOLUNTEERED personal information that he didn't have to volunteer to show who he was. Then again, Eduardo has always been honest even with people (like me) who he vigorously debated. He wasn't "forced" to do anything. It's refreshing to see a dub who is not deceitful. Welcome him. I do.

Eduardo is a "straight shooter" even if he only shoots blanks in debates! (Sorry, Eduardo.) If you can win or even hold your own in here, you would make a GREAT trial lawyer! We (collectively) don't let ANYTHING unsubstantiated get past us!

Farkel

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Stephanus, are you saying SwordofJah is Eduardo?

No. I was saying that I didn't read Eduardo's stuff carefully enough before going into a classic anti-troll rant. I therefore was saying that the rant would have better suited someone like Sword of Jah than Eduardo. I still stand by the rant, just not applied to Eduardo. Simple, huh?

• minimus
    minimus

Oroborus responded BECAUSE he was accused by some as being YoYo the Troll, doofus. To set the record straight, he decided to give personal info so that some that were suggesting he was a troll would know that he wasn't. Whether you supported him or not is not the issue. Just because YOU decide to say that someone is OK because YOU feel that way, well, big deal. You're certainly not THE authority on this board although you are generally respected for your opinions of others. (And I generally agree with you). This is a good example of how you sometimes play the fool, Farkel.

• Jayson
    Jayson

I'm saying a prayer for all of us. Dear God let us stay safe, stay alert & don't worry. We all have each other. Pray for help for the TROLLS. They need all the help they can get. We're all ok, but something somewhere along the line something real bad happened to them, Lord only knows how someone can have such a dark heart and want to hurt so many people. It's something that's never ending. I don't know what kind of sense of humor God has, but I think he has one..IMHO.
    My prayer in dealing with trolls; God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, change the things we can, and keep them TROLLS down to a minumum. Give us the courage to give them back what they dish out and, try not to get us kicked off the boards defending ourselves. Give us the wisdom to have snappy comebacks. Help us help each other and ourselves dealing with these freaks, if that's what they are. Forgive me God , but man! they really bug me. My prayer, I thought I'd share. Thanks for being there, AMEN

• Jayson
    Jayson

And that was not directed towards you but includes you Eduardo. May be all be safe from trolls.

Minimus your making my head hurt. What the hell are you talking about? Stop being a baby.

Farkel- Welcome him. I do.

Welcome Eduardo. We will probably be on opposite sides in debates but welcome.

(Jayson of the it's to early to deal with this without coffee class.)

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I'm really sorry everyone. Especially Eduardo. Now I feel like crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit