Anthony Morris is an idiot

by Watchtower-Free 13 Replies latest social humour

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

@Heaven - I'm so sorry to hear that. We sacrificed our lives... and Jackson couldn't honour even that when he took the stand. Sending two kisses, one for your cousin and one for my sister.

• clarity
    clarity

Who is the brains of this outfit ?........don't worry about it. If & when they find do find one, I'm sure they will be so proud! They might even have it bronzed.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS leaders to me aren't idiots from my perspective, rather they are deceivingly smart corrupt men who know what they are protecting, that being the money making Publishing house (WTS.) which they sit as its head editorial writers and the devised religion created to support this publishing house.

These guys are just orchestrative emulators of past WTS's leaders such as J Rutherford.

You can carry a lot lies and bullshit when you use the bible to support those lies and bullshit.

Of course these guys don't want people roaming over to where the real truth of this religious publishing house

might be.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Do not argue with an idiot, He will drag you down to his level and beat you with

experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit