Anthony Morris is an idiot

by Watchtower-Free 13 Replies latest social humour

• Watchtower-Free
  • Heaven
    Heaven

My cousin 'stuck with the Watchtower' and refused a blood transfusion. She died.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well, I know Stephen Lett is a complete moron and apparently AM3 is an idiot.

Who's the brains of the outfit?!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"stick with what we authorize and you'll be safe."

Really? That statement should tell you everything. "Listen, obey and be blessed." Be a robot!

They are very scared (as they should be). The apostates are just putting on the internet what these idiots have said and done. The GB are putting the nail in their own coffins, the apostates are just putting it out on the internet for the world to see. You'd think they would lock Anthony Morris down in the basement with a sock in his mouth. I believe he is the main reason most are running for the Exit. Keep it up Anthony, you are doing a fantastic job. We couldn't do it better ourselves.

• Island Man
    Island Man

"Be careful on the internet. Stick with what we have authorized and you'll be safe. You wanna go out there, it's at your spiritual risk."

Translation:

"Be careful on the internet - there are a lot of ugly, disillusioning truths about JWs to be discovered. Practice the information control propaganda techniques that we've fed you by sticking only to positive information about the organization disseminated from JW.org. Just take our word for it that all negative information about JWs are lies, and do not look further into them. Stay within the Watchtower information bubble. If you go poking around and find the real truth, it would be at the risk of losing your delusional bliss born of ignorance and Watchtower misinformation."

• sparky1
    sparky1

I believe he is the main reason most are running for the Exit. Keep it up Anthony, you are doing a fantastic job.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Ha! that made me giggle:) ''... all we can do is admonish...'' as he waves his old woman hands.

I bet Anthony Morris III has a good little cry every time he's alone. He's now a world-wide famous moron! We should start taking bets on which GB member will leave first in one way or another... My money's on old granny hands Morris. I bet he has a right temper on him behind closed doors.

And... they obviously watch what's going on online amongst the ''apostates''... otherwise how do they know??? Hahaha I can just see the GB members watching clips together and discussing how to fight back... IT'S OVER! The WORST thing you've ever done is put yourselves on TV! But keep on... we love it!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Anthony Morris is an idiot

................I`m Not a Complete Idiot..

...........There`s a Few Pieces Missing..

Image result for Watchtower anthony morris

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Message to TOMO 111:

Blow it out your ass.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    "bogged down, sucked in!" he likes those two phrases doesn't he ? there's no bogging down or sucking in, there is embracing , drinking form the fountain of of common sense and freedom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit