Immigration: The Truth about the LIe - CRIME

by Wonderment 61 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Data can be used for all kinds of reasons.

In the OP data have been cherry-picked to support the idea that illegal immigration isn't bad and that illegal immigrants are no better or worse than the average US citizen (as if the avg US citizen travels to countries illegally!). The implication is that undocumented immigrants are nothing to worry about and if people make a big deal about it, they're probably xenophobic.

I remember hearing about a study done on IQs and Trump voters. It found that mean IQ varied from state to state and the states with the lower mean IQs were republican states. Now, this may be true. I have no trouble accepting it because different mean IQs for different groups is fine. But why was this study published? Typically IQ studies among different groups are taboo - they're either buried or not even attempted. I'm guessing this one was published to support the narrative that Trump supporters are of low intelligence and that the Democrats will win the next election, thanks to their intelligent, educated fan base.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    A young "refugees welcome" activist who thought immigrants are no threat was just murdered in Germany by a muslim migrant.
    Sad for a young woman to meet a violent death over a lie.

What are you talking about? What recently hits the news is a girl killed by a truck driver. I even assume this is the case you are reffering to since she was helping refugees. So, what does it say? That all truck drivers are "a threat"?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Never forget...Kathryn Steinle

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Never forget...Herschel Grynszpan

"Herschel Feibel Grynszpan was a Polish-Jewish refugee, born in Germany. His assassination of the German diplomat Ernst vom Rath on 7 November 1938 in Paris was used by the Nazis as a pretext to launch Kristallnacht, the antisemitic pogrom of 9–10 November 1938." Wikipedia on Herschel Grynszpan

• HBH
    HBH

I don't follow the subject, but found this interesting (from 8 years ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The problem is, and will continue to be, a certain loud minority won’t allow themselves to be confused by such facts.

They will come up with ‘alternative’ facts, or go into mental lock-down when confronted by the actual facts. Probably no different than what the still-in, or “PIMI” JWs do when confronted with actual facts about their Org.

And we of course know that NO leftist ever acts like that...rigGHhht?

• Simon
    Simon
    So, what does it say? That all truck drivers are "a threat"?

No, it says that she was wrong and some immigrants are very dangerous murderers. Sadly, she died a horrible death in part because of the beliefs that she had been indoctrinated with.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Simon - No, it says that she was wrong and some immigrants are very dangerous murderers. Sadly, she died a horrible death in part because of the beliefs that she had been indoctrinated with.

Here is another one, a sad case where a beautiful young misinformed do good-er as snuffed out by an adherent of the worlds biggest death cult http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/recently-arrived-migrant-arrested-after-rape-and-murder-of-eu-officials-teen-daughter/

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

No, it says that she was wrong and some immigrants are very dangerous murderers. Sadly, she died a horrible death in part because of the beliefs that she had been indoctrinated with.

Yes, and some truck drivers are very dangerous murderers. At the end of the day, some men are very dangerous murderers. What beliefs had she been indoctrinated with? It is a statistical fact that among a larger group of people some turn criminal.

Simon, you are creating a strawman of "beliefs that she had been indoctrinated with" and than attacks it. This is not fair argumentation.

• TD
    TD

Wonderment,

Immigration: The Truth about the Lie: CRIME

What sort of immigration? What sort of crime?

Entering a country illegally is a crime. Driving without a license is a crime. Driving without insurance is a crime. Working without a Social Security card is a crime. Forging a Social Security card is a crime.

I'm not trying to sound unsympathetic here, but both your question and your answer(s) seem to overlook the elephant in the room.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit