The Reason Behind Recent Watchtower Changes

by Vanderhoven7 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Probably fold as fast as a cheap tent.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

They'll fold like a seven high poker hand.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Tuck, tuck, fold.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    Fold like a lawn chair?
  • a watcher
    a watcher

Fold like a cheap suit.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

So, a female WT lawyer (without a head covering, I might add) in a court hearing, made the biggest docttrinal chage in 80 years for the old geezers - the F&DS are no longer the 144K, but only the GB are. The lawyer made the doctrinal change for the WT, because the global group of the remnant of the 144K were being sued.

That's cool.... I'm diggin' it.

Lawyer quote:

"The F&DS class area a theological arrangement. And to understand what that means, think of a musical arrangement, you can listen to it, you can read the sheet music, but the sheet music isn't the music. You can have a recording of it, but it doesn't exist."

What a load of hot steaming lawyering manure.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If only the GB are the 144,000, they can save a lot on wine and crackers at the memorial now. "We will not be passing the wine and bread, as none of you need to partake. Instead, just pantomime the act of passing them back and forth. Right, just like that. Good, good. Hey! Brother Jones! Do not pantomime drinking or eating!"

• gavindlt
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Just WOW!

I usually don't take the time to listen to somewhat lengthy videos like this (22 min), but some of the comments gave me the motivation to do so and this one was definitely worth it. I had some personal ideas about what motived the beard change and the hour reporting change, but had no idea about the issues presented in this video. It's more than just believable. It makes complete sense. Follow the money!

• carla
    carla

thanks for posting this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit