Ukraine - Nato - US crisis

by mikeflood 55 Replies latest social current

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Don't understand....but this crisis in Ukraine seems to be getting out of control....I mean, everybody knows how to start a war....

By the way, as always, people at the Borg are having a field day....

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

I for one welcome our new WW3 overlords.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Don't understand....but this crisis in Ukraine seems to be getting out of control....I mean, everybody knows how to start a war....

I've been monitoring this for the past 6 months. As of yesterday NATO has sent fighter jets, battle ships, and about 5000, American troops. On top of this American has already prepared the Nukes in case the war shifts toward Russia and Russia starts wining the war.

Russia already has 100,000 troops on the border and Putin has prepared the Nukes also.

At the same time China is starting to target Taiwan and intelligence has said if the war starts in Ukraine, China will take advantage of the situation and invade Taiwan.

This is what happens when the voters don't spend time to investigate the politician running for President. Now millions of democrats are regretting whom they voted for and it's too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xITopRyqyYc

• Gorb
    Gorb

Biden is crazy. Straight to war.

G.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Biden is crazy. Straight to war.

Since 1945 America has fought wars against small, disorganized, third world countries like Vietnam. Also American has never had a war INSIDE THE AMERICAN COUNTRY. They think that this will never happen because America won WW2 and is the most powerful nation in the world.

Russia is not a small disorganized country. Russia is a SUPER POWER WITH 4000 NUCLEAR WEAPONS. And Russia does have the experience and know how to have a war INSIDE THEIR COUNTRY. And now Russia is considering moving Nukes to Venezuela, Mexico, and Cuba to prepare for a TOTAL CONFLICT WITH THE USA the UK.

NATO doesn't even want the Ukraine because it's so corrupt, yet the US media is far left and they are arguing for a war with Russia and winner take all.

And the commander and chief of the USA left 90 billion of weapons in Afghanistan a small disorganized country because of poor planning. You can't do that with Russia and not pay a heavy price. American kids are going to die by the thousands and perhaps American citizens by the millions if this war escalates heavily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLrCy0Vlcy4

• hoser
    hoser

Private military contractors have been out of work since the US pulled out of Afghanistan. Their unemployment benefits are about to run out and they need to get back to work

• St George of England
    St George of England

I just wish the UK government would stay out of foreign affairs with countries such as Ukraine. All I want Boris and Pritti to do is wage war on the rubber dinghy invasion. Is that too much to ask?

George

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Funny I have often said to myself that the world will pay for how Trump was treated.

• waton
    waton

I always wonder why the country with the greatest land mass, spanning most time zones, has to still greedily invade its neighbours as it did during all of the last century, (ask the baltics, finland poland et al.)

I feel really really sorry for the people caught in the perimeter of these repeat invaders.

Nobody wants to go to Russia*** now, either as immigrants or conquerors. Plenty of Russians would be elated to able to move to better places. *** except the likes of Lee Harvey Ostwald, so aptly named.

Glad the Ukrainians have plenty of offspring living around the world to hopefully continue their great heritage.

P.S. It is now we wish that there were more. most of the Russian population, as Dukahbors, mennonites, amish, seventh day adventist, wt adherents.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    I for one welcome our new WW3 overlords.

What do you mean by that Mr. Roboto?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit