What happens when people are shunned from the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

by Black Sheep 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Black Sheep
  • BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

It's long overdue for authorites in major countries to review the T & C's of charities.

Bottom line: Any person in any country has the right to "shun" anyone they choose to, for whatever reason.

But, when it's the hierarchy of a tax-free multi-national business empire - posing as a "Christian charity" - who forces its membership to do so, then the gloves should come off and the full force of human rights laws implemented.

Unless "shunning" is publicly announced as a personal decision, then tax-free status should be withdrawn!

• carla
    carla

link isn't working, got another?

• carla
    carla

nevermind, it's working now, thanks.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My take is that ultimately, unless they repent of things like celebrating Christmas or birthdays with their families, smoking, or socializing with a disfellowshipped parent, child or sibling, they will be destroyed at Armageddon.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    , they will be destroyed at Armageddon.

thats ok then--i'll worry about that nearer the time.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Fully agree Boogerman. Particularly when this evil mandate may include minors, the elderly or those with mental illness.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Its apparent that countries who review the WT and its policies are NOT aware of the elders' only ""Sheppard the Flock of God" book. At least some countries are oblivious to such devices.

Some youtuber was saying the other day that some countries are NOT even aware of such secret elders manuals and only know about the Borgs magazines, like the WT, Awakes and brochures,,,but NOT elders manuals.

Some countries have no idea of such manuals.

Which show how the Borg enforces abusive doctrines like that of shunning,,,blood policy and 2 witness rule as it pertains to the child abuse.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Its apparent that countries who review the WT and its policies are NOT aware of the elders' only ""Sheppard the Flock of God" book. At least some countries are oblivious to such devices.

Then it`s up to us to MAKE SURE they become aware of it ? Yes ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Absolutely!!

I myself wasn't even aware of such a "Sheppard" book until around mid 2007,, about the time of my awakening!

Thanks to the internet era!😏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit