What happens when people are shunned from the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

by Black Sheep 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BOOGERMAN:

I also agree that if the shunning is directed towards a child, the elderly or those with mental illness it is especially bad.

In my case, I was a young adult not raised a JW…so I was able to ‘take it’ 🙄 and knew it was over my job. I shrugged my shoulders and didn’t care. But, for young born-ins who know nothing else, it could be devastating.. The religion should not be allowed to ruin some child’s life.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"The religion should not be allowed to ruin some child’s life"

This is the reason why this Borg has to be disbanded and shut down.

Born ins have no choice. And then get shunned and devastated later.

The internet has ruined them, the WT. It is ripping this organization to shreds; This organization and it's policie(s) have to disbanded with it. Inexcusable.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

It will be, soon. There is a God in heaven, and the JWborg will know He ain't into shunning, among other JWpolicies.🙄😌

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    EasyPrompt6 hours ago

“It will be, soon.”

-

With all due respect that has been said many many timesover the last several decades and will be said by many more long after we are all dead.

I don’t think it will be shut down. Just as many even more crazy cults are still going for even longer.

I can see another new generation of top dogs doing away with 1914 and brining about a lot of changes over the next few decades.

I’m remaining PIMA eating popcorn and watching the show. Especially now there will be hardly any JDs or shunning from now on as long as they know about the suicidal loophole.

But I’m definitely not going to follow direction from the Jab pushing governing body

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    With all due respect

Funny, @ExBethelitenowPIMA, how you so frequently say the opposite of what you mean/believe.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

If anything the Borg wil double-down on its shunning policy.

There is no way they can get rid of it.

The born ins are the ones who are truly blindsided by it because they have no choice and are indoctrinated since birth.

Thats why its so evil and wrong.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    its so evil and wrong.
    There is no way they can get rid of it.
    I don’t think it will be shut down. Just as many even more crazy cults are still going for even longer.

Because they are evil and wrong, because they are hurting His sheep and maligning His name, Jehovah God is about to shut them down. You'll see.🙂

Jehovah's Word always comes true.

"Remember the former things of long ago,

That I am God, and there is no other.

I am God, and there is no one like me.

From the beginning I foretell the outcome,

And from long ago the things that have not yet been done.

I say, ‘My decision will stand,

And I will do whatever I please.’

I am calling a bird of prey from the sunrise,

From a distant land the man to carry out my decision.

I have spoken, and I will bring it about.

I have purposed it, and I will also carry it out."

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My father, inadvertently, said things to cause me enough cognitive dissonance for me to not get baptized before Jesus and Jehovah and their minions on Space Horses, etc., threw little girls down cracks in the ground etc.,around 1975.

There wasn't much enthusiasm for harassing faders after the 1975 debacle,, especially if they were not even baptized.

I've never been shunned by my family or extended family, but I don't make waves by openly trying to de-convert the 'faithful'.

The best thing I never did was get baptized.

For maintaining any kind of half decent, (but it will still be dysfunctional), relationship with your JW family, If you have any doubts at all, I strongly recommend not getting baptized,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit