Creative day 7000 years, is this correct and how did the Org come up with this idea?

by Crazyguy 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Those who don't keep with understanding generations/creative days are looked at sideways. Not keeping up with Jah's chariot per se. You can't always have people doing 180degree turns all the time and understanding it on the turn of a dime.

On creative days, I don't know. Probably creative days has some kind of symbolic meaning or something, like most cases in the Bible.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Beth Sarim...

LOL! "Overlapping creative days"!

x

I've always suspected that - since the 80s - they've waffled on the "creative day" length because they know that the findings of the Earth sciences were correct on their estimates, but didn't want to alienate the old-timers who cut their teeth on Fred Franz's 7000-year intervals.

Man, those old-school WT guys loved them some home-made numerology.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I've often wondered too about things like people's skin colour, wisdom teeth, polar bears and these kind of things too.

If people have been living out of the ''tropic zones'' for thousands of years, then their skin colour, complexion is white, blue or hazel eyes. For the most part. People living in the tropics are dark skinned, very dark hair. Studies show that the human body tends to climatize itself in a certain environment. Like people living in Northern Latitudes and those living in equatorial regions. Over thousands of years, humans adapt to their environment, acquiring complexion according to their invironment. People evolve. Same applies to animals. Black bears, grizzlies and polar bears.

Wisdom teeth. Most adults have them. Usually they are too big for someone's jaw. Why is that? Perhaps the human race was larger, bigger boned before??? People evolve.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'd like to hear the explanation to how there could be segmented days time wise based from the fact that the Sun wasn't created until the 4th day. .....oops

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit