At This Point In Time How Would You Feel If You Were Disfellowshipped?

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

I'm with Blondie...

I miss the 'red dot'.

But as far as being DFd, I don't care. I don't bring attention to myself, and I've been gone so long, they really don't pay me any mind. I guess the only way I could be DFd if were someone were to take too much interest in trying to get me to return, and I made it clear that I was an apostate thinker, no longer believing. Even then, I'm not sure they'd go to the trouble.

• just fine
    just fine

Once my parents are gone, I don't care. My siblings are vile JW's so I don't care if I ever have anything to do with them. As long as my parents are alive I will keep most of my opinions to myself. I live life freely as it is, because I physically relocated from the area where I am known to JWs.

• steve2
    steve2

If it weren't for family, I wouldn't give a tinker's cuss about being disfellowshipped.

I envy those with no family links who can tell local elders to go f*ck themselves.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

great--bring it on

but--how would i ever know ?

• blondie
  • JeffT
    JeffT

I haven't been in a kingdom hall since 1988. I doubt I'd notice if they DF'd me. Even less likely that I'd care.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The elders probably would not let me carry the microphones or watch the parking lot during the meetings.

Rub a Dub

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Now, my care factor for such an action would be nil.

Hard to believe I ever thought being DFed would be a fate worse than death. I have done a hell of a lot of personal deprogramming work over the last couple of years to get to this point.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think I'm just faded now with a bad reputation of being demon possessed and doing hookers. If it became official that I was DFD my kids would probably not talk to me much and when old enough move out and not speak to me again. I hope to fix this problem before they get that old.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

At This Point In Time How Would You Feel If You Were Disfellowshipped?

I`ve been gone for decades..

1)... I`d laugh.....Then..

2)..I`d sue their ass off.....Then..

3)..I`d continue laughing..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit