Our congregation will be deleted

by Rattigan350 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I remember reading a comment on here and I believe it totally sums up what is happening :

”Any organisation / company with a healthy membership and bank balance doesn’t go merging and selling assets.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe the message is getting through that the WTS/JWS was and is a commercialized fraud orchestrated by one particular corrupt religious publishing house.

People dont like the association of corruption and lies with their Christianity.

The game the Watchtower Corporation played is one of a fear mongering apocalyptic religoius publishing house.

False religion, indeed

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Last Saturday I drove through the town of Oglethorpe GA and saw the Kingdom Hall. Today I drove that same road and saw the Kingdom Hall but this time it had a Realtor For Sale sign.

Another one down. I no longer see that congregation on jw.org. That leaves a big hole in the map there.

• blondie
    blondie

Was there a time when the term "deleted" was discouraged in regard to a congregation being dissolved.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I'm going to bet Dalton is next.

• LV101
    LV101

This certainly is a 'happy' thread (-:

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Also, with Glass Street being a "renovation project" area in the city, I can see where that Hall might acquire more value and be sold, with those members being moved to Alton Park. I do not see any profit to selling the Alton Park hall anytime soon.

It's a "reality thread". Kind of a prediction thread. Interesting to look back on later.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I was referring to the city of Oglethorpe near Montezuma not Fort Oglethorpe GA.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

ohhh my bad Rattigan

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    joe134cd - "...'Any organisation / company with a healthy membership and bank balance doesn’t go merging and selling assets'..."

Bingo.

I'm sorry, but in what crazy-ass, fucked-up mirror universe are significant staff reduction, product output reduction, and asset liquidation/consolidation signs of robust financial health?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit