2017 Annual Meeting

by obarac 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• obarac
    obarac

On Saturday, October 7.

Any chance to get user name and password for stream?

• alanv
    alanv
    It would be brilliant if that could happen, and the main points could be available to the whole world via youtube.
  • AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

As soon as it is made available via stream then it will be downloaded and put on YouTube. No worries there!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Isn't it ironic how the Mormons are having general conference broadcasted around the world a week earlier.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

From past experience, the username and password varies from Congregation to congregation, and from circuit to circuit.

That way they can regulate the access.

So even if you got a username and password, it would not necessarily be the correct one, or be functional for your area.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Please DO NOT post login credentials to any site.

PM them to someone who can capture the stream and distribute it. If you need any technical assistance, Please ask me.

PM me here, reddit, twitter, or email me wifibandit1 (at) gmail.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

the password will be 1914. Or, perhaps 1975.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@NewYork44M I remember the security code for the Kingdom Hall alarm being "4191" (1914 backwards) for my hall when I was a little girl and my elder daddy having to open up early one morning. You're damn right that the whole thing is backwards.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

just get on here a couple days later and everything "worth" knowing will take all of 15 minutes. You gotta remember these guys can be really wordy, I think the work is bloviate. I don't know when the original meeting is, but there are rebroadcasts for the whole weekend to cover everyone.

• obarac
    obarac

If anyone know login details for jw stream PM please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit