O.K., Who Is CONVINCED That They Have The REAL Truth?

by SpannerintheWorks 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

And if you do, it shouldn't be too difficult to convince us of that! I mean, you accepted it as the truth,

didn't you?

Can you convince us that you do indeed have the "real" truth? I would be delighted to learn of your

rationale behind your conviction.

Spanner

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*Raises hand*

The truth is, that there is not one single truth. And if there is, humans are not capable of understanding it anyway.

• Dansk
    Dansk

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Dansk, Prove It!

LOL

• Dansk
    Dansk

LOL@Viv,

Uhm, without hijacking Spanner's thread - who is serious about this topic - the truth is, I can't remember my previous life.

Well, I was a JW, so perhaps I was an ass-hole!

Dansk

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

the world is a vibrational illusion which we have thought into place. everything is a vibration, including our emotions and thoughts, and that is what has shaped our 'reality' that we see world as today. people put out fear, that is what they get. people put out that they are powerless, that is what they get. same with hate and so on. i dont know whether that is what is summed up by the word Karma, but that is my truth.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Pleasuredome,

the world is a vibrational illusion which we have thought into place.

Thanks for your post. But can you explain the above? I don't understand your point.

Spanner

• Francois
    Francois

I have my own real truth. Yours might be different, and likely is.

francois

• Farkel
    Farkel

I have no problem with everyone having their version of truth. I just don't like it when they try to get me to buy into it without my permission. Now I understand why people who think dubs banging on their doors Sunday morning selling the WT version of "truth" are idiots. It's because they are idiots.

Farkel

• Introspection
    Introspection

The truth is that things are the way they are, and messages posted are just message people posted, and people's interpretation of those messages are just their interpretations - no more, no less. The only things you can get here are people's ideas of the truth - or more accurately what you think of them through their messages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit