Debating With Evolution Deniers is Just Like This

by cofty 218 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• looter
    looter

If you actually read my post, DJS, you'd see that I talked mostly about those type of atheists. Now you've done nothing more to prove to me that you are that type. You hate God but disguise it as non belief as a lot do. As a human being to another human being, I will say to you that God did not create you to be an atheist, but he did so for you to be you. Why did he create us? One reason is to help those that are less fortunate which is exactly what I'm trying to do for you.

You all rebel against God’s purpose and instead look out for only ourselves and then cry out 'why don’t God help me and them?' Regardless of what you or any atheists may say about God or those who believe in him, I will pray for you because you are a human being and deserve to get at least some good in your lives but I will be damned if I let you get away with calling me a criminal. I was just replying to you.

• DJS
    DJS

Did I call you a criminal? If so I apologize. To every criminal who has ever lived.

I meant to call you a brain dead, emotion addicted, un-evolved, zombie theist who wouldn't recognize empirical data if it bit him on the ass and whose best-est friend ever, besides jesus, is confirmation bias. That's what I meant to say. Mea culpa if somewhere in there I offended our criminal element.

My bad.

• cofty
    cofty

I started this as a bit of amusing satire about irrational creationists.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Okay DJS, I've had it up to here with you and your disrespectful attitude. It's gotten to a point where I want to plug my ears to your posts. I guess I have to spell everything out to you. Just like God is real, Satan is real also and has deceived the minds of people just like you. The atheists are doing exactly what Satan wants them to do, and that is not to believe that he is real nor that God is real. They say that we are trying to force our beliefs on them.

Atheists such as yourself say “I wouldn’t serve a God who allows so much suffering in the world.” However, God tells us in his word that there is going to be suffering and that there is going to be devastation. He never promised that everything was going to be perfect. They ask if God is real, then why does he not do something to help the poor, the hungry, the sick, Well God did. He created you and me, so there's your proof.

Medical team to psych ward.

Medical team to psych ward.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    cofty: I started this as a bit of amusing satire about irrational creationists

Congratulations

Mission accomplished

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

I started this as a bit of amusing satire about irrational creationists.

Tish and pish you did.

You knew this would bring out the crazy theists.

And boy have we got a doozy here.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray
    DJS-"I meant to call you a brain dead, emotion addicted, un-evolved, zombie theist who wouldn't recognize empirical data if it bit him on the ass and whose best-est friend ever, besides jesus, is confirmation bias."

LOL...And you wonder why you have a queue of stalkers...

• DJS
    DJS

@Giles: "LOL...And you wonder why you have a queue of stalkers..."

Hmmmm. Ya think?

• looter
    looter

Someone asked why cannot atheists have bad attitudes toward God. Well, they can. But when you disrespect him on others account that's where the problem comes in. DJS probably has had a hatred for God for a long time. When he is in the frame of mind that he isn’t sure, and there just might be a God, he is still defiant and angry, most likely saying that he is going to hell, and doesn’t care. Attacking me and saying he doesn't exist because no proof is just him trying to take his frustration out on me which of course I don't approve.

DJS is just a bitter, angry man in rebellion against God, the being that created him. He can say he isn't, but a person never rails against something they don’t think exists. And that's fact.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray
    looter-" a person never rails against something they don’t think exists. And that's fact."

Yes they do. Who didn't hate Bennett in the film 'Commando'? We loved it when Arnie sticks it to him.

Darth Vader... what a bastard. I know he turned good in 'Return of the Jedi' but I could never forgive him for killing Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The god of the bible. What a heartless wanker...

All fiction...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit