Debating With Evolution Deniers is Just Like This

by cofty 218 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Yes, it's a big problem. Imagine treating one of the flesh eating bacteria or TB which are resistant to all known antibiotics. What do you think the prognosis of such a patient would be? I do believe some doctors, especially GPs, are plain stupid, just like you, Viv. Hilarious indeed! You can ridicule all you want, but it's no joking matter.

And thank you Viv, you are a wonderful example of an evolutionist with a bad attitude, trying your best to demean and belittle those that do not share your beliefs. What was that about moving the goalposts and treating the other team as though they do not exist?

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

Vidqun -

You have to be a troll or a Poe. I cannot imagine that what you are writing is the real you...

• Vidqun
    Vidqun
    Cofty: Is there even a remote possibility of getting back on topic?

WhatshallIcallmyself, perhaps we should follow Coftys advice and concentrate on the topic. Attempts at character assasination is quite out of place here or anywhere for that matter. I know what a troll is, but what is a Poe? Don't answer, I'd rather not know. It must be something nasty.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Has anyone heard of the phrase 'when you are in a hole it's best to stop digging'? It seems relevant somehow.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

The original post makes no sense.

"who reject scientific evidence". What does that mean?

Scientific evidence supports creation. The problem is that after creation God neglected his creation and allowed creation to be flawed and he didn't fix it or do upgrades.

• cofty
    cofty

Rattigan if you are aware of even one single shred of scientific evidence for creationism please share it.

By the way how are you defining "God"?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun
    Caedes: Answering any of my questions would be a start because you didn't answer really answer my last question either did you?
    I rather suspect that you know you didn't answer it and are hoping that using a very specific example will deflect away from that.
    I will ask another question, why should anyone believe what you have to say about micro-biology?

Caedes: Come on Vidqun you can do it, have a go at actually answering a question!
    why should anyone believe what you have to say about micro-biology?

Caedes: Come on Vidqun, why should anyone follow your advice? why should anyone believe anything you have to say?

Caedes: Has anyone heard of the phrase 'when you are in a hole it's best to stop digging'? It seems relevant somehow.

Caedes, I actually went to the trouble of checking your last few contributions towards the thread in case I missed something. Actually, I missed nothing. So do follow Cofty's advice and contribute something constructive. If you are incapable of doing that, we'll understand. Not all have good communication skills.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Caedes, I actually went to the trouble of checking your last few contributions towards the thread in case I missed something.

Good grief, that kind of in depth research must have taken you hours. You still haven't answered any of the perfectly reasonable questions I have asked about your claims. You do understand this is a discussion board not a pulpit?

• Viviane
    Viviane

So now Vidquin is trying to blame me for getting caught pretending to be a microbiologist and for not reading things he googled that say something other than what he claimed?

Wow, that's pretty funny!

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

As this O.P is now on post 168 and only its seventh day, I will remind everyone of the O.P heading :-

" Debating with Evolution Deniers is Just Like This"

So please some respect everybody even "God " rested on the seventh day !!

p.s i believe a close examination and reading of the O.P will reveal this was supposed to be a fun thread?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit