How to sue the WT over shunning policy. It CAN happen!

by Bad_Wolf 224 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    What do you mean “forced”? Language matters here. They aren’t forced. They agree with the rules and therefore shun you.

You do realize that if given the choice between a physical beating and having your whole family and friends shunning you for the rest of your life, most people would go with the physical beating?

People who are inside the JWs cannot just talk to you anyway. They will get caught sooner are later and will be excommunicated for it.

But they agreed to the rules of the group,

Actually no. Most of them don't agree with all the rules, but submit because of that very threat.

and think polygamy is perfectly fine

That's my point, shunning does much more damage to society than polygamy.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Actually no. Most of them don't agree with all the rules, but submit because of that very threat.

I think that hits the nail on the head, and may be the final nail in the Governing Body's coffin(I know overly optimistic). I hope somebody wins a case it would be so exciting. There has got to be away to nail these suckers who have been doing harm under the privilege of being classified as being a religion. I hope you can crack this nut.

• poopie
    poopie

Read 14 amendment

• poopie
    poopie

Yes religion has hid behind these laws to inflict harm on the citezens

• poopie
    poopie

Well said stephane

• poopie
    poopie

We hold these truths to be self evident. The wt has taken an inalienable right the God given right to talk to anyone at anytime and said if you do that we will punish you and your family.

• poopie
    poopie

Jc 323 sounds like you learned well from wt instead of just giveing your own arguments you encourage just shut up be quiet dont give your opinion they taught you well difference this is not a kh that controls how or what people say or think no control master we will have our sayl.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Morphs Law.

• JC323
    JC323

I am not trying to control you poopie. You just don't understand what the constitution means at all.

• poopie
    poopie

The constitution can be changed its a liveing document it can be amended.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit