What would you do or say?

by Butyoucanneverleave 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i hope that sister had her head covered when she spoke to him like that

• carla
    carla

Are you sure YOU will be there to deliver it?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Scare tactics.

I've just been 're-reading "Crises of C". The section on Mexico and prayer is absurd. All so Watchtower could keep their property in Mexico. So much for gods laws V man's.

Honestly I think I'm going to start doing Cart Crash© Brief " readings" of excerpts of Crises of C to dubs, before they are aware of what it is I'll wip it out and read a relevant brief section.

What they take on trust is nuts I've come to realise.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

P.E. I wanted to keep pressing likey like for that comment (but I don't think it shows up)

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.”​—JOHN 13:35.

I would reply - "Lady, that's about as unloving as you can get, which just reaffirms that Jehovah's Witnesses are not God's people. Either I'm right or your better off tying a millstone around your neck and throwing yourself into the ocean."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sanctimonious bitch.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

There are several Nutty cases like these in the JW world.

One brother said that he would start to tremble whenever he misses s meeting, and would become normal only when he is at the meeting again.

Another nut came to the hall to give his part, when his father was dead.

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, what a fucking bitch. I'd definitely tell her that and follow her describing very loudly what a cruel, uncaring interfering bitch she was so everyone around knew it too.

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

Thanks for everyone's comments. It does just boggle my mind how some people have the balls to even say something like that to someone thinking that it will make the person go back to the Kingdom Hall.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'd tell her to write a letter to herself to be opened in 2050. She could describe what she thinks the Earth will look like then. If the big A hits before then she'll find out how accuate she was. If she dies before that, she can read it when she's resurrected. If she's sitting in a crappy apartment trying to live on social security she'll have a life lesson to ponder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit