What would you do or say?

by Butyoucanneverleave 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I myself had the misfortune of a JW woman spotting me in the supermarket yesterday and deciding me being hemmed in by a shopping trolley and otherwise occupied by placing sweet potatoes in a bag was a good time to preach at me by listing all the reasons why the end is even nigher now ....... meanwhile 😴😴😴

• steve2
    steve2

I don't think that even JW organization video demonstrations would stoop so fucking low in how to talk to someone who's not attending meetings.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Aren't inactive ones supposed to be seen as "lost sheep" and "not a lost cause". I can remember that assembly talk. You wouldn't treat a list sheep hardly or it would run away, you would treat it gently and lovingly.

• zeb
    zeb

I have to conclude that she has never suffered any of the 'educational' blows of life.

• never been summarily sacked from a desperately needed job.
    • never been evicted
    • never been betrayed by jw in a business deal
    • never been married
    • never known death
    • never known giving birth
    • never known children of her own.
    • Such conceited arrogance in my experience only comes out of an indoctrinated, very sheltered life.
  • caves
    caves

Hard to say what I would do now but my sarcastic side kicks in and I might just rebuttal " I'm not 'Joe Dub' any more, this is the demon Wasajihami speaking thru this flesh sack and Satan, my master and I will see you after the thousand year reign when we are let loose, and we have much in store for you." Straight faced and walk away.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I would have asked her,

"When you see me walking down the street in the "new system" will you be glad to see me or will you be pissed off that someone who you view as deserving of the same judgement as Adolf Hitler, actually made it?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit