Youths planning for the future leaflet

by slimboyfat 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sparky1
    sparky1

I wonder, Steve2, what ever happened to John and Mary? If alive today, they would be in their 90's!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Notice the badly photo shopped head of the dark haired boy on the top right? If you have the original print version you'll notice that he was replaced . . .
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Sparky, that was John and Eunice.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

Sparky, that was John and Eunice.- Village Idiot

Sorry,my bad.((( I am at work and so didn't check the original work. Sloppy posting on my part. "At 60 you tend to forget things."-Robert Lowell

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Yes now the world has a huge influx of Window cleaners and toilet scrubbers. Prices will fall!! Chaos!!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Come to think of it you can see photoshopping a lot in Borg literature. You occasionally pick-up on similar faces in magazines and the subtly pick-up on a similar face but with different hair in new releases or something.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Come to think of it you can see photoshopping a lot in Borg literature. You occasionally pick-up on similar faces in magazines and the subtly pick-up on a similar face but with different hair in new releases or something.

That's because they need a photo to encourage pioneering and someone asks "hey, remember that one guy who managed to look like he was genuinely happy about going in the ministry? Yeah, the fake-sincerity guy ... where's that pic? We need it again ... Also, the shot of the family at the meeting where everyone still has their eyes open and there are no slap marks on the kids ..."

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Come to think of it you can see photoshopping a lot in Borg literature.

I think they photoshop because it saves them the expense and trouble of hiring professional photographers and coordinating actors.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, he was probably one that "left the truth"..(ie, woke up)

Now he is simply an "unperson"....

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

The controlling spirit of the WT is also seen by their strongly discouraging prospect mothers from having children in the same time frame, solely because the end of "the system of things" was just around the corner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit