February 2024 Study Watchtower -

by BoogerMan 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

But I thought it was the IBSA(WT) that Christ chose in 1919 to dispense food at the proper time when He came to inspect the religions in the years previous.

Here they are celebrating what the Borg claims is a "pagan holiday" right in their own literature,,,the years following such a claim.

Up to 10 years after such a bold claim. 🙄😏🤣🤣🤣

ROFL

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Another was the use of the cross and a crown in their publications. They're gonna go back to it, eventually.

More mainstream is the motto this days.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"Reasoning from the Scriptures" 1985.

Research "cross" and you'll find an abundance of eleipses the you know the infamous """....""" . Where something was left out.

Mike and Kim youtube channel uploaded a video outlining this years ago,,,I think it was Mikes 1st ever video.

The Borg misquoted from the Imperial Bible Dictionary and plagiarized a whole bunch of information in order for the Borg to conjure up their whole doctrine of Christ dying on a " stake"" but,,,not a cross.

Eye-opener. Eye-opening.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    It is to my belief,, that this Rutherford was separated from his wife and kid(s) through the latter years of his life.

As I remember JFR was split from his wife, NY winters were too cold for him due to health problems caused by his incarceration.

He had one son, Malcolm, who worked with CTR as his stenographer at one time. He married his wife Pauline and I have seen a photo of them on here with JFR in Hawaii at a convention. After 1942 Malcolm seems to get little mention but Mary Rutherford is mentioned in the Proclaimers Book, I think she died in the 1960's.

George

• Duran
    Duran

It was a 'stake' that was already fixed in the ground. Then the one who was to be executed would carry out with them the crosspiece that would be affixed to the 'stake'.

4716 staurós – the crosspiece of a Roman cross; the cross-beam (Latin, patibulum) placed at the top of the vertical member to form a capital "T." "This transverse beam was the one carried by the criminal"

John 19:16 Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified. So the soldiers took charge of Jesus.17 They took Jesus, therefore, and He went out, carrying His own cross, to the place called the Place of a Skull, which in Hebrew is called, Golgotha.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

St George of England, I have read on here that Malcolm was so peeved with the whole thing that he eventually joined the military.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit