February 2024 Study Watchtower -

by BoogerMan 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

February 2024 Study Watchtower p. 2 par. 2 - "However, a question may arise: 🤣 What will happen to Christ’s “other sheep” who will be serving Jehovah faithfully on earth during the “great tribulation”? (John 10:16; Matt. 24:21) Some today may worry that they will feel lost or abandoned when their beloved anointed brothers and sisters are taken to heaven."

No - I worry more that the 9 Elmer Gantry's in Warwick still believe that 8+ million people swallow the 2-tier Christianity fantasy!

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Some today may worry

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Lol.

Clue #8,483 for the governing bumbleheads:

If you have to write an article telling everyone “we ourselves are so beloved”….maybe you ain’t quite so beloved.

Idiots.

• jhine
    jhine

So what answer do they give to this problem ? I'm on tenterhooks with anticipation. .

Jan from Tam

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Some today may worry that they will feel lost or abandoned when their beloved anointed brothers and sisters are taken to heaven."

No. IF there was to be any worry on my part it would be worry about the idiots that cannot see the deceit in claiming not to beleive in a Rapture, and yet still claiming that "anointed" will be TAKEN to heaven. What was that saying about a rose?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Some today may worry that they will feel lost or abandoned when their beloved anointed brothers and sisters are taken to heaven."

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I'm not worrying!

I remember so much 'new light shite' already produced by them on this subject to care one jot about it anymore!

• Ron.W.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

GB 3.0 brings back xmas?

They're always proclaiming that we can expect to hear things that seem strange or not strategic from a human standpoint,,,or something like that...you never know!!!

🤪

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Why not Christmas....?

Just read like Luke 2:10 , 2:14 , angels were rejoicing and praising because of Jesus was born, what could be a great opportunity to proclame the good news that celebrate it ?

Besides they we're celebrating Christmas when started...you know Russell times...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

That's because anti-xmas is a Rutherford implementation..

Dubs who despise xmas and who cant stand the holiday season through the years,,,are under a Rutherford trance.

He us the one who put the kibosh on holidays and birthdays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit