JW broadcasting and doubts

by Colinconfused 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Colinconfused
    Colinconfused

Hi everyone to cut a long story short, Ive been away from the meetings for over 10 years. I recently reconnected with the congregation and started a study. Cant get my head around all the changes and JW broadcasting. HELP lol

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Nobody can!

The broadcasting and videos are really odd, and smacks of cult-like behaviour.

Run now....

By the way, Welcome to the forum!

• Landy
    Landy

It's your decision but think very carefully about it. Why did you stop going in the first place?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

walk away from the stupid study Colin, they are still has hard line as ever, shunning continues, their deception and lies continue, its same shit just a different decade, you wont gain anything whatsoever keeping this study going, and a warm welcome BTW, there is a mountain of info on this forum far more then you could ever gain from a study or a KH.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

My two bobs worth colin..... Don't Try Don't Bother. Been there done that and now working on cleansing my brain from the trauma and the associated implanted (with my erroneous permission) delusional thought processes.

jtg

• cofty
    cofty

Hi ColinC welcome to the forum.

I recently reconnected with the congregation and started a study

Why did you do that?

Other changes you might have noticed include constant requests for money, endless child abuse cover-up scandals and a new emphasis on worshipping the governing body.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Firstly , colinconfused welcome to the forum , I hope you enjoy your stay here , so much to be learned here.

Secondly , and this is not meant to be a personal attack on you , but isn`t their a scripture about a dog returning to it`s vomit ?

After being out for over 10 years , boy , have you got a lot of catching up to do .

My first question is : WTF are you doing studying again? Obviously you never thought too much about it when you agreed to it .The question now is what are you going to do about it. ?

The majority of people on this board would be saying run , run , run , You are only new here, my suggestion is use the search engine at the top of the screen right side to research any topic you are concerned about and you will get all your questions answerd .

Take care Colin..... and welcome again.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome Colin. From the little of what you've shared with us in your introduction, it's clear that you're hearing alarm bells regarding the "society." Don't dive in again - I did, and now I'm 99.9% out of it.

Do some research, firstly into their "Bible" teachings and then into their doctrinal history from Russell onwards.

Don't end up feeling foolish (like many of us here) for not seeing the lies and corruptions in the publications sooner.

(please see some of my recent posts on what the Bible really teaches - compared to what the org teaches)

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello Collin,

why ? I'm always in this jail :( ... why come back ?

How can you do that ?

Think one minute ... imagine one True Religion , a World with only One religion ( true religion ) This religion affirm some "Truth" and Bible lights

Then day after day , year after year ... these Truth change ... and evan contradict old Truth

Can you think that after 10 years ( only 10 ) This religon is always the True Religion ?

With WT it's the same ... if you have old publication or CDROM look at "electric church" and what the WT think about !

And Today ... WT is one of these "electric church" ! ...

Greetings

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit