Stoned at the meeting.

by Fader812 17 Replies latest social humour

• Fader812
    Fader812

The MJ helped with my social anxiety (fear of being judged and evaluated negatively by other people, leading to feelings of inadequacy, inferiority, embarrassment, humiliation, and depression) it also made the meetings more interesting. It was either that or not go all, now I dont go at all, the MJ helped open my mind to all the riffraff that was being preached. It wasnt easy going to meetings in Orange County California, everyone seemed so high strung and you had to wear nice suits and drive nice cars.

• Isambard Crater
    Isambard Crater

I have a small glass of wine before each Kingdom Hall meeting, to reduce the rage and anxiety I feel leading up to it.

• vegan_stoner99
    vegan_stoner99

what meetings?

• vegan_stoner99
    vegan_stoner99

can you go to them if youre not a JW?

• Moster
    Moster

Uhh...yes? Just weed. Bwaaahhhaaaa

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@My Name is of No Consequence Sadly, yes. Probably the most chipper I'd ever been at a meeting.

• phats
    phats

First time I answered at the meeting back in 1984, Me & the guy I was studying with threw an all nighter on Hash & Speed. By the time I came to answer up in the morning WT my heart felt like it was going to escape out of my chest.

Ah!! The breakfast of champions :)/

Great buzz though.

Phats.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

I was never stoned, I did, however, read a good portion of the Harry Potter books on my tablet at the meetings, which in ancient Isreal probably would have gotten me stoned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit