Stoned at the meeting.

by Fader812 17 Replies latest social humour

• Fader812
    Fader812

Besides myself who else went to the meetings stoned?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Really?

How did you pull that off?

Although I am sure that the GB are stoned sometimes when they come up with some of the New Light being created!

• Chook
    Chook

I went often taking edible medical cannabis oil, the meetings seemed better.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The ancient Israelites sometimes got stoned, too.

Their law said that anyone engaging in homosexual acts should be stoned.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Not stoned, but it did give a number 4 talk drunk. Dont think anybody noticed because nobody really listens anyway.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Fader812 I hope you are not serious and if you are I hope you take stock of yourself and where you could end up in your life.

I may be wrong but I think you are young and if you are dont waste your life depending on drugs of any sort .

And if you are addicted please seek medical help before you ruin your life.

seriously.

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

No, but seems like a great idea. Nothing wrong with some medical MJ.

• tiki
    tiki

I know at least one elder who never drew a sober breath....so yeah it happens. And I remember one young woman a 1975 rush to live who was high most of the time...remember her giving a talk and she was wild...really out there. Me...not a stoner...never was...or will be...

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

While I was out in 2013, there was some special three hour meeting with a live streaming from the headquarters, or something. My parents convinced me to attend. I was fully into my descent as a drug addict back then, so there were frequent trips to the bathroom to snort cocaine off the toilets in the ladies room. I'm sorry, but even as a sober person, how could anyone sit through a three hour meeting?!

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Whoa! Snorting lines of coke in the bathroom at the kingdom hall?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit