You might think that I need help that I have been brain washed.

by garybuss 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Gary,

: The reason why you left the truth, the truth and not the "truth" like you people believe, is because you have no humility and no love.

I've noticed that people who are genuinely humble and loving wouldn't think of accusing someone else of not being so. Only arrogant twits do that. I have no pity for arrogant, judgemental twits.

Farkel

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Same shit, different pile.

LOL. Too true.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Gary, thanks for sharing the email. I just have so much empathy for that poor individual. They come across as so self-righteous. They are unable to express real love or compassion and that is plain to see, the way they are labeling, judging, attacking. Obviously, the person is in great pain, great personal dilema.

The "jw truth" is something so unsubstantial, that the hold they have is slipping right through their fingers and right before their eyes. That is a horrible realization. Someone who is "that infected" really needs help, but as long as they keep grabbing at the air, they will just keep falling on their face. In trying to survive their dilema, they go on the attack.

Obviously, something of significance happened in the life of this person, at ten years old. Unfortunately, they are writing like they aren't much older than that now.......which would be quite sad if the person is a mature adult in reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit