You might think that I need help that I have been brain washed.

by garybuss 32 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

This was in my e-mail this morning.

****** The reason why you left the truth, the truth and not the "truth" like you people believe, is because you have no humility and no love. When people like you commit something wrong and get disfellowship you can't say to yourself "I was wrong, I messed up, me and only me," you can't say that because is much easier to go around blaming others for your own mistakes. When I was a child, my mother got very sick with cancer she also refused a blood transfusion because she new that if she would die Jehovah God would bring her back. She is still here today. I was only ten years figure that one out. You live for today, because is very easy to just be "free" without rendering an account to no one. Right? But remember before you continue to live that "free life" look up into the sky and remember that Jehovah Witnesses are the only religion that Jehovah permit to carry his name. The are the true eligion and will be until the end of this system of things. Jehovah's Witnesses have die for what they believe in. It's in all the history book. Would David a Reed, Randall Watters, do the same? Is very easy to sit behind a computer and write lies against former friends and former believes, seriously, is very easy. I read all the junk about witnesses and there is nothing that would make me leave, nothing. Do you know why? Because I have made the truth my own. No one, no Satan, no Reed, no tapes, no parents, no friends, nothing can take it away. Because it is mine and I would fight to the end for it to remain mine. It's a pity that you did not have the same conviction that the apostle Paul had. Romans 8:38, 39. " For I'm convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here not things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God's love that is in Christ Jesus our lord" this is the kind of conviction that keeps one in the truth, that keeps one humble. You might think that I need help that I have been brain washed. My answer is "yes I have been brain washed with bible truths." I prefer to be brain washed by the witnesses that by any other Religion or Apostate group. The end is near and we will soon know who is right and who in wrong. By the look of the world situation that day is not too far away. Thanks for taking the time. ***** I wonder what would be the motive for writing this to me . . . . Are they counting service time for writing this? Comments?

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hi Gary,

Sounds like an JW Internet newbie who just started researching their own religion and got a bit upset. Said person is certainly brainswashed, but I think has started to think about their own relgion. In many ways I was like this, at least felt like this, when I first typed WTB&TS into a search engine. Within a year I was out for good.

Thirdson

• Dawn
    Dawn

Yes - someone who's eyes are just starting to open. It's so tough to accept and most people (myself included ) initially react defensively - squintin' those eyes...the lights too bright.

He will eventually come to a cross roads where he must decide to (1) open his eyes to the truth and begin to build a new world around him, or (2) close his eyes to the truth and go back to his comfort zone.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Interesting how he says he thinks for himself, and yet thinks for others by saying, '...you can't say to yourself, "I was wrong, I messed up, me and only me" you can't say that because it is much easier to go around blaming others for your own mistakes'.

I just love it when someone thinks for me. Gary, please extend my pity to him.

Guest 77

• be wise
    be wise

WOW! I recomend www.freeminds.org .

Personally I never went through this stage. I left of my own accord only years later to discover the sites on the internet like freeminds so I can't really emphasize with it. All I can say is check out the facts and don't let these get mixed up with the genuine 'apostate' bullshit that you may find. There are many people that hate this organisation (many who have not even had the JW experience) which I can totally understand but there are people that have more knowledge about them. With this knowledge come responsability. Some people use it to bury this organisation but decide to close the truth to suit there agenda. Once you learn to use your own mind you will be able to differentiate between extreme viewpoints on both sides if you want to call them that.

be wise.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Haha ! This is an exellent thread thankyou for starting it.

It never ceases to amaze me the way that gullible brain washed witnesses actually stick up for the organization. A while back, maybe a couple of years ago now, I remember registering on this forum (under another name) and writing the same rubbish this guy has just come out with. The fact that he has even read about Randy Watters or David Reed signals his mental ability to do something about the poor condition he is in now.

Remember, never underestimate the power of apostates!

Give him a few months, and try not to be to hard on him. By that time, he will be posting with us fine people.

• SYN
    SYN

It's FLAME TIME!

The reason why you left the truth, the truth and not the "truth" like you people believe, is because you have no humility and no love.

Humility? As opposed to, say, freedom of thought?

When people like you commit something wrong and get disfellowship you can't say to yourself "I was wrong, I messed up, me and only me," you can't say that because is much easier to go around blaming others for your own mistakes.

Right. So then we should ignore the stupendous "mistakes" of other important Witnesses like the Governing Body? You know, like letting people die instead of buying a little political card and stuff? And how they always try to cover their asses in the most damning way imaginable? Good stuff. Remember, the most important part of being a Witness is obeying orders, and when the people giving those orders behave like this, the ire can rise considerably. Besides, a lot of people who leave the "Truth" are not disfellowshipped in doing so, but I suppose it's all the same to you anyway.

When I was a child, my mother got very sick with cancer she also refused a blood transfusion because she new that if she would die Jehovah God would bring her back. She is still here today.

Lucky for you eh? God never told us not to have blood transfusions. Odd how people are allowed to have organ transplants (involving blood) but not actual blood transfusions, isn't it? Haven't you researched the blood doctrine(s) at all? You really, really don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you?

I was only ten years figure that one out.

The amount of research you perform appears to be inversely proportional to your grasp of "grammer".

You live for today, because is very easy to just be "free" without rendering an account to no one. Right?

A-ight. And BTW, it ain't easy being free. Having to think for yourself is quite a mission sometimes.

But remember before you continue to live that "free life" look up into the sky and remember that Jehovah Witnesses are the only religion that Jehovah permit to carry his name.

Would you like me to look in the direction of the Pleiades, thereby following the extant orders of one of the forbears of the present-day Governing Body? Or perhaps I should really be humble and understand that the mouthpiece(s) of God can make mistakes, yet we should still follow their every command to the letter, or ELSE.

The are the true eligion and will be until the end of this system of things.

Which is real soon now, I presume.

Jehovah's Witnesses have die for what they believe in.

Which is a pity. People dying for their beliefs in an apparently omnipotent Ghod who hasn't even bothered making an appearance in over 2,000 years, and instead sent his invisible SON to sort things out is a sad thing.

It's in all the history book.

Your not referring to that book where Beth-Sarim had approximately HALF a paragraph allocated to it, are you? Do you know that your religion built a huge mansion for the arrival of the Biblical prophets, and that no mention was made about how exactly they were to reach California from the vicinity of the Middle East? Just goes to show what happens when you do some research, doesn't it? Pitiful!

Would David a Reed, Randall Watters, do the same? Is very easy to sit behind a computer and write lies against former friends and former believes, seriously, is very easy. I read all the junk about witnesses and there is nothing that would make me leave, nothing.

Then you are a very, very sick person. Saying something like that means that you condone whatever wrongs have been comitted (SP?) by the Governing Body and other high-ranking Witnesses, in effect. Which, considering the amount of evidence that is now piling up against them, is doubly pitiful.

Do you know why? Because I have made the truth my own.

That statement is an insult to the intelligence of anyone who knows what being a Witness is really about. You haven't made the Truth your own. You do as you are told. Any hint of dissent and you're kicked out. Please don't make us laugh. We've all been down that road.

No one, no Satan, no Reed, no tapes, no parents, no friends, nothing can take it away. Because it is mine and I would fight to the end for it to remain mine.

Like most truly brainwashed people, you will fight for the very thing that enslaves you. There is a clinical name for this syndrome, you know.

It's a pity that you did not have the same conviction that the apostle Paul had. Romans 8:38, 39. " For I'm convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here not things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God's love that is in Christ Jesus our lord" this is the kind of conviction that keeps one in the truth, that keeps one humble.

They really don't care what makes you follow their orders, as long as you follow them. Go on, try and get an audience with a Governing Body member to discuss doctrinal issues. See how long you can hang around for without getting disfellowshipped, please do. You are entrapped in a "religion" which forces absolute obedience, and they've done such a good job that you believe this is a good thing. Well done!

You might think that I need help that I have been brain washed.

Hehehe. Yeah, you could say that! However, it seems that you need a spellchecker more than you need help

My answer is "yes I have been brain washed with bible truths."

A truly pitiful statement. How can one be brainwashed with TRUTH? That's a logical impossibility. Remember, those "BIBLE TRUTHS(TM)" could change at any time. The Governing Body in effect are holding onto the edge of the doctrinal carpet on which your feet are oh-so-securely placed, ready to give it a good college tug at any moment! Oh, the humanity!

I prefer to be brain washed by the witnesses that by any other Religion or Apostate group.

Well at least now you are talking some sense. While your preference may be bizarre, if not fatal in the long run, it is yours to make. Remember, life is not a practise run.

The end is near and we will soon know who is right and who in wrong.

Yeah, those Nibiru folks are riding it out in the Andes I believe. Supposedly they feel they'll be safe from the tsunamis. Personally I believe they need to worry more about mountain goats chewing their climbing gear myself, but hey, different strokes, different folks. Have YOU prepared for Armageddon, dearest email person? Have YOU purchased your patented Budgie Defense System (Only $1999.99 from leader retailers! Limited offer!)

By the look of the world situation that day is not too far away. Thanks for taking the time.

Aw, is that all you're gonna say? Just when I was getting going! *sheesh* These Dubs have no stamina [SYN], Acid Keyboard Class.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Hey Gary, It seems we all pretty much felt the same when reading your email. This person was not trying to convince you of anything, but rather their self. Screams from a sinking ship. JamesT

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

When I read something such as that I just feel so sad for their ignorance.

• be wise
    be wise
    But remember before you continue to live that "free life" look up into the sky and remember that Jehovah Witnesses are the only religion that Jehovah permit to carry his name.

Would you like me to look in the direction of the Pleiades, thereby following the extant orders of one of the forbears of the present-day Governing Body? (heh heh) Gotta hand that one to you SYN! ...made me laugh out loud. be wise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit