Toblerone5

😊Congrat KIM!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Brilliant!

Well done Kim!👍

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    I have to say, it looks like his support might be reaching a point of equilibrium.

I agree, it's slowing down although still going in the right direction. I'm guessing there's probably some diehards who aren't even following him but are happy to toss twenty five bucks his way every month, a few high-end supporters who hate to admit they're wrong about him, and a bunch of low-end supporters who see it as tipping... a few bucks ain't gonna hurt them.

In a few months, I think we should do a pool of where we think he'll be on January 2, 2024, after this next year is over, like where we think he'll bottom out. Low 300s? Upper 200s? Should be interesting.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    it looks like his support might be reaching a point of equilibrium

We are creeping towards his low of 387 in January. It still was dropping like 20 or so every month then. My question then was at what point does it stabilise because he does operate in cult fashion and many are conditioned to follow and support him in spite of all contrary info.

The one thing that sticks out besides the lower EOM drops are the fewer that join during the month. A few times Lloyd nearly made up the entire drop during the month. The joins are a lot fewer, indicating that his content is stale and no longer relevant. He’s also shown a reluctance to follow through on his promise to steer away from exJW content that he made in September. All videos since then have been exJW ones.

I feel he’s afraid to pull that trigger so quickly because of the Patreon situation and his inability to reverse the tide.

At 410, that’s still a lot of Patrons for the content he is actually producing. Look for the slow bleed to continue, accounting for even the longer term supporters who still like him but figure it’s time to move on from all this.

If I were him I’d be focused on getting new ones in and a publicised two week holiday at a supporter’s expense and an admission of lesser content is not the way forward.

Lloyd always has a way to fuck things up unprovoked. He’s taking the long term supporters for granted and is failing to generate new interest.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Never disturb your enemy when he is making a mistake(...or give him tips on how to fight back).-Napoleon

I think we reached bottom and from here on he will bleed slowly to death.I don't think he has it in him to produce and new or relevant content and it shows.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The formerly known as Cedars now Lloyd Evans has had his day on youtube.

He was instrumental.

Its served it's purpose. We can put his channel to bed.

Lets bring back the Magnificent 7!!!!

Yes. Those were the good days. When we were all ""waking up"" with confirmation!!! And that we weren't ""alone".

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I won!!!! Yeah me!!! Thank you all and that you to forever alone who I’ve been copying for months 🤣🤣😍😍😍

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Congrats Kim!! Without you none of this would have happened! And I am flattered. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. :)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Lloyds channel is no longer so DISi-ngenuous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit