Explosion on London Train

by cofty 31 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

There was an explosion on a London Tube train at Parsons Green station at 8:20 BST this morning.

There are pictures online of a plastic bucket that seems to be the source. Witnesses are reporting seeing a large wall of flames coming through a packed train carriage. People are now being taken to ambulances with significant burns.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

and there have also been explosions from a fire at Harrow which is also affecting the train station there so there is chaos at main stations like Euston. be careful travelling today particularly to and from West London it seems

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

use that line quite a lot, thank goodness there are no fatalities

• cofty
    cofty

It has now been officially declared as a terrorist attack. Looks like it was a bomb that failed to detonate properly.

No doubt it will turn out to be another gift from the "religion of peace".

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I was there only 5 days ago.

Wonder if "the religion of peace" was responsible?

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks for the share, Cofty. This is unreal -- such a safe world because of religion.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I have no words

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just been catching up on this.

According to today's Guardian, 22 people were injured by the explosion.

Apparently, none is in a serious or life-threatening condition and there have been no fatalities.

I hope the injured make a speedy and full recovery.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/15/parsons-green-district-line-suspended-in-west-london-over-incident

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I was there yesterday...taking my young son for an appointment at Great Ormond street hospital. It's terrifying if you live in London or there abouts and rely on public transport.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

The pork bbq grill at aloha's snackbar just malfunctioned, nothing to see here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit