Explosion on London Train

by cofty 31 Replies latest social current

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Fuck off Bad_Wolf, wanker, people have been seriously injured FFS.

• Simon
    Simon

I wonder if the London Mayor will tell everyone "it's just life in a big city" again?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Why is England such a frequent target for terrorists?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I wonder if the London Mayor will tell everyone "it's just life in a big city" again? - indeed.

I've also read somewhere that he thinks London is a safe place in which to live and work. Perhaps he should relax security for politicians and other important people. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

PS - this is the same person who received death threats from his co-religionists when he supported gay marriage ...

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Why is England such a frequent target for terrorists?

I think Paris is worse.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Why is England such a frequent target for terrorists? - yes that is a knotty one, isn't it?

England, France, Belgium, Germany and Sweden have tremendous problems with terrorism but Japan, South Korea and Antarctica are virtually terrorist-free.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

There is a common denominator in almost 100 percent of all terrorist incidents -Islam. Nothing against people, very nice middle eastern people but when a religion is a terrorist making factory...

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I bet the perpetrator wasn't a white middle-class home owning hard working Brit.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

What Sadiq Khan actually said was that part and parcel of living in a great global city is being prepared for these things. He wasn't passing it off as something to dismiss or resign ourselves to, rather as a danger residents and visitors need to be cognisant of.

The fact is that until Islamists join the rest of progressive and secular society there will be extremists who look to take advantage of a free and open society to perpetrate this type of crime. I don't ignore it when I travel in London just as I don't ignore risks of other crimes like robbery.

Awareness is not the same as acceptance.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

#religionofpeace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit